Star Wars What Star Wars Spin-offs Do You Want?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not really a "spin-off" as such. But I would love to see Luke's adventures between ROTJ and TFA.

It feels like we've been kinda robbed of seeing "peak" Luke on the big screen.

Wash your mouth out ;)
We already know bobas backstory
And it was Vader who hunted down most of the Jedi
And most of the masters died at order 66

Just think there's a better story in a jango movie.

Not really a "spin-off" as such. But I would love to see Luke's adventures between ROTJ and TFA.

It feels like we've been kinda robbed of seeing "peak" Luke on the big screen.
But we saw peak Creepy uncle Luke standing over his sleeping nephew and invading his dreams :drunk:

Everyone's making joke suggestions, but I genuinely think the following would be a good idea.....

In these anthology stand-alones, I'd like Disney to make different TYPES of movies, as in the style. Han Solo movie as like a Jim Carrey comedy. Bobba Fett movie as like some artistic French/Hitchcock movie. Obi-Wan movie as a typical Sergio Leone Western. Palpatine or Plagueis movie as like some 1950s black and white Film Noir. JJ Binks as a secret Sith apprentice movie like a Tarantino thriller. Etc. Leave the formulated SW-style to the main trilogy movies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone's making joke suggestions, but I genuinely think the following would be a good idea.....

In these anthology stand-alones, I'd like Disney to make different TYPES of movies, as in the style. Han Solo movie as like a Jim Carrey comedy. Bobba Fett movie as like some artistic French/Hitchcock movie. Obi-Wan movie as a typical Sergio Leone Western. Palpatine or Plagueis movie as like some 1950s black and white Film Noir. JJ Binks as a secret Sith apprentice movie like a Tarantino thriller. Etc. Leave the formulated SW-style to the main trilogy movies.

Jokes?

The Adventures of Mister JJ Binks has box office hit all over it.

Jabba The Hutt

A coming of age film showing a young Jabba rising above the bullying about his weight he experienced at school as child, the disappointment of his father who wanted him to follow in his footsteps and join the family business and instead follow his lifelong dream to become one of the most powerful crime lords in the galaxy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Jabba The Hutt

A coming of age film showing a young Jabba rising above the bullying about his weight he experienced at school as child, the disappointment of his father who wanted him to follow in his footsteps and join the family business and instead follow his lifelong dream to become one of the most powerful crime lords in the galaxy.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Ok that has to be the Tarantino-styled action/thriller

Remove this Banner Ad

Back