2017/18 EFL Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

You obviously don't if you claim I am...

Hint: Claiming someone "didn't say something" when they said precisely that, just using a slightly different word is hair splitting.

elhadjihenry

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
Bit of a cagey affair, think we'll be the happier of the two teams especially considering how weak of a team we had on the pitch. VAR seemed to do it's job, although overturning an incorrect decision will be the bit litmus test.

Dec 22, 2009
South End, AAMI Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Matildas/Socceroos/LFC/MVFC/RCStrasbourg
http://arsenalist.com/f/2017-18/che...-replay-arsenal-penalty-applied-declined.html

Interested to see what any Chelsea fans who thought that Bellerin on Hazard was definitely a penalty think of this. Almost identical amount of contact in the same part of the body, no penalty called by ref and confirmed by VAR.

I was thinking the same thing. Would the decision have been reversed if a penalty was given? The circumstances were near identical to the Hazard penalty that was awarded.

Is someone able to explain how jod saying he feels for Bristol not mean he feels sorry for them?

latest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Al-Nassr FC
Another poor display from morata, chelsea would be pretty pissed about losing costa right about now

typeclub
It must be the lower standards of training and expectations kicking in.

But also depends on what they're feeding him. When I was watching him he was only getting fed a scrap or 2 every now and then from their fullback.

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
Well, darn. Good try Bristol C!

On the bright side, 6th place is now guranteed Europa. Either we or a big 6 needs to win the FA Cup now.

Thank you Bristonians for the ride.

Question, Man City are known as the Cityzens, or Citizens. How about Bristol? Swansea? Hull? Stoke? etc?

Robins, Swans/Jacks, Tigers, Potters, Leicester be the Foxes, Cardiff be the Bluebirds, Norwich be the Canaries, and Birmingham be... Brummed out of the Championship. (Much better than Blues, their actual nickname)

Cityzens

287800c64ab9ddee888f4196690bb43a.jpg

Blues as far as I'm concerned.

Moonchester.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back