Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 4: Coney Island Warriors vs Mount Buller Demons at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrighty db swannie let’s start you off with an easy troll...

Meet Tarkyn_24. Not only did he decide to go with a username after one of the most vanilla players of all time, he also gathered a total of 0 possessions a couple weeks ago in a Qooty game...

Probably the most trollable qooty player in the thread... Enjoy :thumbsu:

How he made the HoF before me also defies logic.

I guess being mediocre for long periods of time eventually does pay off...

Why are people tagging db ******* in here?

Congrats anyway Headless I made you a cake

happy-birthday-dick-cake-102-best-kupkates-images-on-pinterest-new-babies-ba-cakes-and-recipe.jpg

Thank you. Just reminding you that I’m eligible to receive votes in Round 4. Or I can just roll forward the ones you allocated to me in Round 1? ;)
Stupid people changing clubs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question... Is the Mobbs basically the SFA Brownlow? Who votes and is it determined by your posting ability or stats or both?
I honestly have no idea and see no rhyme nor reason to how the votes are compiled. Apparently I won an EKA and don’t know how :/

So on this basis, am I eligible?

Or are rookies ineligible?

Based on your teammates cooney and Tarkyn24, you'll need to change your name to Goddard69 or something.

Serious question... Is the Mobbs basically the SFA Brownlow? Who votes and is it determined by your posting ability or stats or both?
I honestly have no idea and see no rhyme nor reason to how the votes are compiled. Apparently I won an EKA and don’t know how :/
I'm pretty sure Mobbs votes are automatically calculated by the sim and EKA is voted on, probably by the captains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back