General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tennis done and dusted...cricket winding down. Time to wake up, brush off the dust and get excited. Footy season is approaching fast and its going to be a ripper.
It starts on Friday night with the AFLW - just a nice little taster to get the season started.

Quick question for all you members out there. Just wondering if membership cards have been sent out? I can't recall seeing mine with my pack I got a while back

Thanks.

464941_b283c85d5d2b87d79906ec8d68c9fa7d.png

The most enjoyable yaco ever...

just having a look at the tickets for Anzac day . Anyone know why Level 4 goal seats are half the price compared to normal level 4 seats, the level 4 goal seats dont even highlight on the area it is on the seating map.

For what it's worth, the player photos on the Essendon website are being updated as we speak. So far the new boys are on, and Hurley looks to have been updated, but that's about it.

STRINGER%20Jake.png
SAAD%20Adam.png
SMITH%20Devon.png
ZERK%20THATCHER%20Brandon.png
GUELFI-Matt.png
MYNOTT%20Trent.png
LAVENDER%20Luke.png
HURLEY%20Michael.png

... Jake does NOT photograph well.

Just wondering if anyone can help.

I'm thinking about getting a Blockbuster 6 membership, but would probably want to upgrade to reserved seats for most games. Does anyone know how much it normally costs to upgrade from general admission to reserved?

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This question has probably been answered a million times but can anyone tell me if the image quality of the AFL Pass is good enough on a 15" laptop? From what i'm hearing it has been limited to a 7" size? For that matter can i actually play it on my laptop? Last year I pretty much exclusively watched footy replays on my laptop. Saw very little live footage on TV, so it's all about the laptop for me.

This question has probably been answered a million times but can anyone tell me if the image quality of the AFL Pass is good enough on a 15" laptop? From what i'm hearing it has been limited to a 7" size? For that matter can i actually play it on my laptop? Last year I pretty much exclusively watched footy replays on my laptop. Saw very little live footage on TV, so it's all about the laptop for me.
Last year it didn’t even fill a standard iPad screen, it was letterboxed and you couldn’t stretch it. The quality wasn’t brilliant but it was passable if you were desperate. Last I checked there’s no way of opening the live games on a computer through the afl website.

They’ve really devalued it and honestly if you can’t get it free (Telstra mobile customers) it’s probably not worth it. Listen to a radio broadcast instead, get watchafl (international version) and a VPN, or find a discount on Foxtel now/go/whatever it’s called.

If you want actual quality then the best bet is proper Foxtel, but thats not portable.

Last year it didn’t even fill a standard iPad screen, it was letterboxed and you couldn’t stretch it. The quality wasn’t brilliant but it was passable if you were desperate. Last I checked there’s no way of opening the live games on a computer through the afl website.

They’ve really devalued it and honestly if you can’t get it free (Telstra mobile customers) it’s probably not worth it. Listen to a radio broadcast instead, get watchafl (international version) and a VPN, or find a discount on Foxtel now/go/whatever it’s called.

If you want actual quality then the best bet is proper Foxtel, but thats not portable.
This is madness. Reminds me of the GOT debacle. I'd be willing to pay $20 a month for replays only in basic HD. That they can't accommodate someone who is willing to pay that sort of money for replays is just a joke.

This is madness. Reminds me of the GOT debacle. I'd be willing to pay $20 a month for replays only in basic HD. That they can't accommodate someone who is willing to pay that sort of money for replays is just a joke.
I think you can get replays on laptop with the live pass, just not live streaming. Unless they changed it of course :shrug:

If you can't get it free as telstra mobile customer (or borrow the telstra account of someone who is a mobile customer) then get a digital add-on to your EFC membership, I think that's cheaper than buying it direct (about $50 for the season).

I think you can get replays on laptop with the live pass, just not live streaming. Unless they changed it of course :shrug:

If you can't get it free as telstra mobile customer (or borrow the telstra account of someone who is a mobile customer) then get a digital add-on to your EFC membership, I think that's cheaper than buying it direct (about $50 for the season).
Just signed up for the free two weeks. Cant even watch it on my laptop. Total s**t

No really. It's really s**t. Watching on a phone like this should be free. It hurts your eyes ffs. Think i would rather listen on the radio

If you log in on the laptop you should have access to the 'premium' replays after the game (they're usually uploaded about 24 hours after the game finishes).

But yeah.

It's s**t.
Holy crap. Of course! I'm probably okay with it in that case.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back