Unofficial Preview Changes V GWS Rd 2, '18 - Scharenberg and Callum Brown in, Cox and Smith out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps the administration smelt the whiff of discontent coming from the supporters about the possible inclusion of Mayne and Blair or common sense from the selectors finally prevailed and we went with the future of Collingwood.

Either way outside Fasolo and McLarty being named also not much more could be done to improve the side given who is available or the youth presently in form.

Sier not even an emergency. Shame.

Buckley commented that he wants some continuity in the back line, that he didn't want to switch Moore forward. Things change, of course, but I wonder whether Scharenberg might find himself in the forward line.

Hope so.

Perhaps the administration smelt the whiff of discontent coming from the supporters about the possible inclusion of Mayne and Blair or common sense from the selectors finally prevailed and we went with the future of Collingwood.

Either way outside Fasolo and McLarty being named also not much more could be done to improve the side given who is available or the youth presently in form.

I like to see Daicos also get a Game

Fogerty in / Cox out

Fogerty is the type of player we've been screaming out for, good size for a KP and can kick.

Oops, Hine drafted another mid didn't he?

We did not Pick him in the Draft and Don't have to Make a Bloody Song and Dance about it.

We Picked Stephenson and looks Pretty Good.

How would Fogarty go anyway with Crap Delivery

We did not Pick him in the Draft and Don't have to Make a Bloody Song and Dance about it.

Excellent point Dave.
A lot of players shine above their ability because of the work of the players up the ground.

Screen_Shot_2018-03-29_at_8.29.16_PM.png

Shut your Kabab hole Dave, i know who'd be more beneficial to our list long term and short, Hine and co are just as much to blame as Buckley for our current predicament.

Shut your Kabab hole Dave, i know who'd be more beneficial to our list long term and short, Hine and co are just as much to blame as Buckley for our current predicament.

Don't know about long term, have a feeling why us and ten other teams overlooked him until he got to home team at pick 12 was the fear he wouldn't stick around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't know about long term, have a feeling why us and ten other teams overlooked him until he got to home team at pick 12 was the fear he wouldn't stick around.

Heard he Tanked his Interviews

Given how you spell "kebab" you probably would have used our pick on Lachlan Fogarty anyway.

We've won 2 of the last 3 against GWS.

We've lost 2 of the last 3 against Carlton.

What's the odds we win this week only to lose the next?

I can see that Happening Easily

Bucks is so full of it. All week the only players he touted as potential ins were Mayne, Blair and Sier.. He is such a trickster. The Giants will be in a state of panic.:rolleyes:
And then Buckley will read your post, and he will be in a state of panic :rolleyes:

Closer this Games comes more I am thinking we might cause a Huge Upset.

No Idea why I have this Feeling

It's not something you ate. I sense it too.

(You wouldn't happen to know what your midichlorian count is, by any chance...?) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back