Unofficial Preview Changes V GWS Rd 2, '18 - Scharenberg and Callum Brown in, Cox and Smith out

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good ins, I’m comfortable with these two. Heaps of upside with both and hopefully we see the progress after their preseason. Both these guys have the potential to makes us a better outfit.
Brown..yes. What is it about Shaz that makes people get excited or think we are a better side with him in? I honestly just don't get it. The bagging that Cox has copped is unbelievable given the fact that he has actually shown something in a number of big games and kicked some crucial goals or rucked well. If Shaz had done that even once I might understand the infatuation.

Brown..yes. What is it about Shaz that makes people get excited or think we are a better side with him in? I honestly just don't get it. The bagging that Cox has copped is unbelievable given the fact that he has actually shown something in a number of big games and kicked some crucial goals or rucked well. If Shaz had done that even once I might understand the infatuation.
Rinse and repeat...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cox is suspended, not dropped

Someone had to come in, I’m a little more bullish on Shaz than most, he needs to add to his 14 games.

Last edited:
Just because Shazza in, doesn’t mean that Moore goes forward

I like Moore back better option for him and us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might for him as get more of the Ball though We looked better Saturday Night with him Forward

Good picks.

Fasolo should be in there too, but you can't always afford all the things you want.

Messers Blair and Mayne still uncomfortably close to the senior side, though...

Happy with selection.

Probably not our beat lineup, But its important we pump games into brown and shaz.

Forward line is a huge worry, but i dont think mayne solves that problem. Just go small and hope the likes of Crocker, Varcoe, Stephenson, Brown, Josh Thomas amd Sidebottom can cause a bit of mayhem up there .

Happy with selection.

Probably not our beat lineup, But its important we pump games into brown and shaz.

Forward line is a huge worry, but i dont think mayne solves that problem. Just go small and hope the likes of Crocker, Varcoe, Stephenson, Brown, Josh Thomas amd Sidebottom can cause a bit of mayhem up there .

Going Small have worked for other Teams

I am calling it Maynard plays on ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back