3 NicNat
4 Ryder
5 McEvoy
6 Kreuz
7 Goldstein
8 Sandi
9 Sinclair
10 Witts

Witts is easily better than Sinclair, and Martin not in your top 10?

????????????
Forgot Martin. Perhaps drop Sandi out.

He's definitely better than the Dogs/Cats/Dons ruck divisions, better than Jacobs, better than Lobb and better than Nank. At worst he is 11th but given Sandi can't move I say 10th.

I didn't say he was a world beater, just in the top ten.

Luke Darcy "Callum Sinclair is an in form ruckman challenging the Max Gawn's and the Brodie Grundie's for the top ruck man"

and later "Challenging for AA ruck spot"
Classic channel 7 and their beat ups. Best example I can think of was when Cyril Rioli did absolutely jack in a game and by channel 7 commentary standard's he was a clear bog. I'm sure there's endless loony tune examples from channel 7 I just can't think of any others atm

Got greeted with this delightful private message after some light trolling on the saints board:
your mum has brain cancer come on my board again campaigner and I’ll track you down and bang you and your brain cancer ridden Mum out

Got greeted with this delightful private message after some light trolling on the saints board:
your mum has brain cancer come on my board again campaigner and I’ll track you down and bang you and your brain cancer ridden Mum out
Report it

Name and shame

No finals this year. Could be a blessing in disguise given the draft.
Our first will now be enough for Rankine.
We need to trade Lynch (first), Melbourne’s first and our 2019 first at Brisbane (Lukosius).

Time to rebuild.

Gone from grand finalists to time to rebuild...and a first for Lynch haha gets even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No finals this year. Could be a blessing in disguise given the draft.
Our first will now be enough for Rankine.
We need to trade Lynch (first), Melbourne’s first and our 2019 first at Brisbane (Lukosius).

Time to rebuild.

Gone from grand finalists to time to rebuild...and a first for Lynch haha gets even better.

Is that for real? Quality knee-jerk if so. More like dismantling a side rather than rebuilding. They'd only have a few players over 30, and Betts can keep kicking around into his mid 30s easily enough. Any team with the makings of half a side shouldn't be rebuilding / tossing the baby and bathwater out at this point - a Premiership could quite literally fall into the lap of a team the way the next few years are panning out.

Great how they're getting stuck into Jake Kelly, the guy who was apparently better than Lever and holding up Jake last season.

Their favourite player from last year was Greenwood. He's had a tough year with his mum dying in October, but he's out of form so they say he can * off too.

#weflyasone

Great how they're getting stuck into Jake Kelly, the guy who was apparently better than Lever and holding up Jake last season.

Their favourite player from last year was Greenwood. He's had a tough year with his mum dying in October, but he's out of form so they say he can **** off too.

#weflyasone

Gee and here I thought that the Western Australians were ruthless.

W.A.: We are ruthless

S.A. Hold my beer.

Hell If I was Greenwood I'd request a trade if I ever got wind of my teams supporters being this pity.

So went to the photoshop challenge thread on the MB, to see what people could do with Rance. It's a bit of fun.

Really offended Tiger fans turn up in the thread saying Cheif has like a vendetta against them and Rance. It's amusing reading, but this is why we can't have nice things

Their favourite player from last year was Greenwood. He's had a tough year with his mum dying in October, but he's out of form so they say he can **** off too.

#weflyasone
This thread is really getting me through today.

Honourable Mention: The Richmond nuffies on the MB Photoshop thread having a cry about Rance. Even to the point of potting Chief...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back