Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't mind me, just trying to understand how extending McDonald from 2018>2022 has anything to do with Hogan, 18 months out from his contract expiring.
You've got to give them credit for staying true to the cause. They thought he was going to go over in 2014 only for him to extend his contract. They thought he would go home in 2016 but he signed on. Now they're holding on for dear life that he will ask to go back to WA in 2019 for ...some reason.

Pretty sure the same git posted that rubbish video that one of them put together with all the frees that were missed or incorrect from last years clash.
Have a watch if you haven't already - from a 5min video I can pick 1, maybe 2 that were a bit rough.
It's hilarious stuff
Haha that's right. None of them were howlers and I think there were 4 or 5 that were just straight up the correct call. In fact that would be top 3 loony bin all time I'd say. The salt after that win was epic

You've got to give them credit for staying true to the cause. They thought he was going to go over in 2014 only for him to extend his contract. They thought he would go home in 2016 but he signed on. Now they're holding on for dear life that he will ask to go back to WA in 2019 for ...some reason.
BRRZEVR.png

i

yeah I heard something about that incident on the radio. I think the gist of it was a dogs fan abused Bevo over the fence when he went onto the field, then the bloke tried to fight other dogs supporters who called him an idiot. dunno why he got upset about that, he definitely sounds like an idiot doing idiotic things to me.

Can understand a bloke getting upset over some Dogs fans calling him an idiot, and I certainly wouldn't expect a Pies supporter to see the irony in the situation. Fight on, chaps.

Can understand a bloke getting upset over some Dogs fans calling him an idiot, and I certainly wouldn't expect a Pies supporter to see the irony in the situation. Fight on, chaps.
I actually believe it was a dogs supporter giving Bevo a rev up and another dogs supporter called him an idiot which is how the fight started.....they have come crashing down since the end of 2016.

Bevo was a saviour, now according to this supporter he is useless.

Is it me or do the media sometimes mention that this was some masterstroke move by Buckley even though he played in defense a lot in his last year under roos.
Got to give him credit for something! Five consecutive years of regression typically doesn’t win you much praise.

Is it me or do the media sometimes mention that this was some masterstroke move by Buckley even though he played in defense a lot in his last year under roos.
Sometimes? All the time more like it, as if it was some stroke of genius from a higher source.

Well, I guess Roos is a higher source.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least they're trying to be different, how many nicknames out there are the players name with o or y stuck at the end.

I would have called him "screwdriver" or "screwy" for short.

Sure they're trying to be different but it's still a stupid nickname, mrmonkeyo

It's the Australian way to have a nickname that ends in a y or a vowel.
I know what you mean but I don't completely agree. Though it's Australian to just chuck on an o or y I think in the past Australians were good at nicknames and have just gotten lazier over time. What happen to a bit of creativity John 'slammin sam' Newman or the 'Macedonian marvel' I think we can do better as a country.

I know what you mean but I don't completely agree. Though it's Australian to just chuck on an o or y I think in the past Australians were good at nicknames and have just gotten lazier over time. What happen to a bit of creativity John 'slammin sam' Newman or the 'Macedonian marvel' I think we can do better as a country.

Pfft, check out mrmonkeyo and his hoighty-toighty tomfoolery... crivens, I'd better think up a clever moniker tout de suite.

Luke Darcy "Callum Sinclair is an in form ruckman challenging the Max Gawn's and the Brodie Grundie's for the top ruck man"

and later "Challenging for AA ruck spot"

He isn't even a top 10 ruckman
Nah, he is. Been outstanding.

Towards the bottom end but definitely in the 10 on form.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back