VFL Round 16 - Essendon vs Collingwood at Windy Hill (Pies WON 98-72! Replay in OP! #DonsIrkedAgainApex)

Remove this Banner Ad

The umpire that laid that matchday report should be embarrassed that was pathetic and was probably in front of the VFL MRO for less than 30 seconds! I’m all for protecting players heads and it seems the poor bugger copped a nasty one, but that was incidental contact in the act of a smother so a free kick for high contact end of story.

The umpire that laid that matchday report should be embarrassed that was pathetic and was probably in front of the VFL MRO for less than 30 seconds! I’m all for protecting players heads and it seems the poor bugger copped a nasty one, but that was incidental contact in the act of a smother so a free kick for high contact end of story.

Agree. Shocking decision to report him for an attempted smother basically.

Must of been a Collingwood Hater

(Log in to remove this ad.)

4OTmfE8.png

U2YqGGj.png

Fas looked lively, love how effortlessly he kicks that goal from outside 50. Hope he makes a late run at a spot in the senior side

Ladies and gentlemen, one of the largest sporting clubs in Australia gives you coverage of their vfl team by tweeting out hand written points on a piece of paper.
I think we need to pass the hat around to help this struggling club. Obviously things are tough for the VFL side and their finances, maybe we do a raffle for a meat tray.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back