Banter It's nice to FINALLY get a home game against Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scats fans....so ******* gutless.

They're in their preview thread bitching about our preview thread and our banter thread, but don't have the balls to do it in here.

They really are weak, pathetic, entitled little bitches.

Which is the real reason they want their games to be a gumby park....If they're not 90% of the crowd they feel scared. They need their safe space.

Which is the real reason they want their games to be a gumby park....If they're not 90% of the crowd they feel scared. They need their safe space.

It's like when groups of people jump a bloke they would never fight one on one, the cats need numbers on their side when they bash opposition supporters

Just so we're all clear, can Cats fans pick which reason they won't attend the game on Friday

A. Too far to travel, even though it's only 1 hour up the highway.
B. Game is Friday night so won't have time to travel up after knocking off work.
C. Kids have sports Saturday morning so don't want to get home too late Friday night
D. Can't be fooked
E. Scared of the nasty Tigers fans who might boo too loudly
F. You're sooks
G. All The Above

I. Can't hear the bell

Faces tough competition from the old campaigner from Moggs Creek

dangerfield-dive_12v0uima6ezzf1ug8wz29oevg7.jpg

image.png

Before Richmond were the AFL's cash cow what was the excuse for Tigers fans not coming to our home ground?

(Personally, I think it was because you simply couldn't win there....could you now?)
I went there for a game in 2006. Had to book months in advance.

Sorry, banter-free post.

Oh, hang on, we smacked you in that game. I loved every minute.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did last season. Ceebs this season

I went over there to see if there is a banter thread as I have a question to ask, but while you're here, I may as well ask you.

Will you guys be bringing your bell this Friday night?

If so, who rings it this time? Kent Kingsley?

I went over there to see if there is a banter thread as I have a question to ask, but while you're here, I may as well ask you.

Will you guys be bringing your bell this Friday night?

If so, who rings it this time? Kent Kingsley?
Only if Rance is playing. Someone has to signal his time to dive ;)

'It's nice to FINALLY get a home game against Geelong' ?

Which Richmond away games are you referring to?

The "Geelong home game" at the 'G earlier this year with the ground being filled with 70% of Richmond supporters? or the other "Geelong home game" in last year's Finals with the 'G being brimmed with close to 80% of Richmond supporters!?

Richmond supporters are fast becoming delusional like Hawthorn supporters.

In all fairness how were Hawthorn fans delussional... they have been a great team for a decade and won 4 flags...

I don't think the Cats board has banter threads.
They probably don't understand how it works.
Yeah needs Scotty to explain to them how it all works...'ok geelol supporters...'them' oppo have a banter thread going...get in there!'...
'Them' who...?!!?!?!?! Scotty!!!! ;):p

'It's nice to FINALLY get a home game against Geelong' ?

Which Richmond away games are you referring to?

The "Geelong home game" at the 'G earlier this year with the ground being filled with 70% of Richmond supporters? or the other "Geelong home game" in last year's Finals with the 'G being brimmed with close to 80% of Richmond supporters!?

Richmond supporters are fast becoming delusional like Hawthorn supporters.
HA! Goooooot him!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cats fans are the biggest sooks in the AFL, lead by King Sook Scott.

They called us animals after they couldn't hear the bell in the QF meanwhile it was Geelong supporters who bashed their own cat man.

The irony of calling us animals when your supporters beat up a guy literally dressed as an animal. Das gotta be like animals^2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back