Official Team Thread Coney Island Warriors - Season 26 Team Thread #ClichédHashtag

Remove this Banner Ad

TheInjuryFactory I'm going to regret making this bet, aren't I?
Don't know man, working on it but I'm torn.

Month is a long time, thinking I might underarm this one. I'm sure it won't be our last. ;)

Don't really want to touch the current affairs. :neutral:

Don't know man, working on it but I'm torn.

Month is a long time, thinking I might underarm this one. I'm sure it won't be our last. ;)

Don't really want to touch the current affairs. :neutral:

It is rather unfortunate how things have played out. I've stayed completely out of it myself (except for reading), so I don't think changing my AV/sig would be too bad IMO. If you feel that now wouldn't be the right time, we'll do another one in the future. Overall, it's entirely up to you.

It is rather unfortunate how things have played out. I've stayed completely out of it myself (except for reading), so I don't think changing my AV/sig would be too bad IMO. If you feel that now wouldn't be the right time, we'll do another one in the future. Overall, it's entirely up to you.
Nah I'll send something your way ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freofalcon

Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 1.13.58 PM.png

The Cockburn Dockers have more thugs, druggies, sex pests and criminals in their club than the Mighty West Coast Eagles ever have. The only thing they haven't got is flags.
Av and sig supplied by the bountiful budding Wooshette :heart:

Last edited:
Freofalcon

View attachment 540421

The Cockburn Dockers have more thugs, druggies, sex pests and criminals in their club than the Mighty West Coast Eagles ever have. The only thing they haven't got is flags.
Av and sig supplied by the bountiful budding Wooshette
Just cause we’re mates doesn’t mean you have to go easy on me.

Bit soft

At work. I’ll fix it up tonight

Just cause we’re mates doesn’t mean you have to go easy on me.

Bit soft

At work. I’ll fix it up tonight
Awww coz you're my best mate on here I've added a little heart

Remove this Banner Ad

Back