Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 26 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

We’ve never won a premiership yet are the last club people would throw charity at.
I actually like the Royals and I like that there’s angst between our clubs but the struggling thing I don’t get. Most of the Wazzas threads are between 20 - 30 pages this season and its really enjoyable..last week with the Roys was great and 90% qooty based.
We played the Gumbies last week and it was a good times with Uncle_Leo

I think as a general rule the league is doing fine. People are confusing differing styles and priorities with clubs struggling.

Coz he's an alias trying to win the EKA so he had to draw attention to himself straight up.
Okay, what's an EKA? And why would he need to be an alias on an anonymous forum?

These feel like really dumb questions, but I have no idea what you are talking about... o_O

Okay, what's an EKA? And why would he need to be an alias on an anonymous forum?

These feel like really dumb questions, but I have no idea what you are talking about... o_O
They aren't dumb questions and I also wonder why people would create an alias account. I am not sure why they keep saying kdavva74 is an alias anyway.

The EKA is the award for the best First Season Player in the Sweet F.A. , and will be awarded at the end of the year. The Captains and admin grooup choose the winner, and it selected for both on field and off field acheivements. How good a Rookie does in Media, and bantering in match threads has a lot to do with it.

Feel free to message me, anytime with any questions, or in the team thread.

The million dollar question indeed.
I’m sure your captain will fill you in on all things SFA, the Warriors prefer to steal players once they have a basic education...saves us doing the pleb work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the only person to win 2 ekas you would do well to pay attention to me, stop lipping off and you might learn a thing or two

The million dollar question indeed.
I’m sure your captain will fill you in on all things SFA, the Warriors prefer to steal players once they have a basic education...saves us doing the pleb work.
Sounds lazy to me... why would I (or anyone else) want to go somewhere where they can't be bothered to educate me.

I'll be right where I am, thanks all the same! :rolleyes:

As the only person to win 2 ekas you would do well to pay attention to me, stop lipping off and you might learn a thing or two
Dreamer! Nothing but a dreamer!

What could you possibly teach me??

Sounds lazy to me... why would I (or anyone else) want to go somewhere where they can't be bothered to educate me.

I'll be right where I am, thanks all the same! :rolleyes:
You’re already asking where your teammates are in your match thread
Welcome to the #lolwonders

Wonders. Foundation Club and more premierships then everyone but the Furies who we share that record with.

Wonders will be #firsttosix

Wonders are a molested frozen chook away from going full norf

Wonders are a molested frozen chook away from going full norf
Eeewww! There are no frozen chooks, molested or otherwise at the Wonders. And we are doing fine, thank you very much! Following robust recruiting, we have an abundance of rookies who are willing to stand the test of time and beat the rest of you rabble into the dirt.

All we need to do is win another game... :oops:

Eeewww! There are no frozen chooks, molested or otherwise at the Wonders. And we are doing fine, thank you very much! Following robust recruiting, we have an abundance of rookies who are willing to stand the test of time and beat the rest of you rabble into the dirt.

All we need to do is win another game... :oops:

You deserve a tinnie to the head, but rookies are beneath me

GotTheGoodes , chuck one of your bottles of Kombucha at this flog

Link is in the sig :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back