Mega Thread 2018 List Management, Free Agency & Trade thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Finlayson closely for the whole season and while he started well, I feel his game was limited and he did not impress me at all. Did not show the desperation to defend that Logue has. No surprise to me he got dropped a few times and no surprise he is being shopped around. Do not want.

Conca looked pretty average in a team that was already collectively under the pump.

Also Cox's performance no doubt gives some merit to the Lobb trade. Look how good he looks when he stays in the F50 and pushes up compared to running around as a ruck especially when his confidence is sky-high. Similar to 2016/17 Lobb. The problem is Lobbs' contested overhead marking and goal kicking is a bit rusty since he was running around like a headless chook this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we get Conca, I am hoping he can take a bit of pressure of Fyfe inside. Fyfe wants to be freed up a bit and Conca's disposal in tight was pretty good most of the night.

I love people who watch the game more closely than I do. I did not see him all night .

My concern is that if Neale leaves that Conca is possibly seen as part of the solution.. guy has guts, tackles, and has good hands in close... but gee not a lachie replacement more a role player!

Played more back today so maybe in the mid more resembles a lachie

My concern is that if Neale leaves that Conca is possibly seen as part of the solution.. guy has guts, tackles, and has good hands in close... but gee not a lachie replacement more a role player!

I think AB is the neale replacement. Watch him chop up preseason and become the next Joel Selwood. Kid looks like he will love big moments.......

It’s not like for like.

Conca alone won’t cover for Neale. In terms of moneyball, you can replace Lachies output by a number of players.

I don't think people realize how quickly both Cerra & Brayshaw will come on. Their exposure this year was massive. This potential hole Neale may leave is being grossly feared by the Fremantle masses. I'm not worried in the slightest if Neale goes.
I like your positive mindset.

Just don’t see it.

We struggled with not having enough AFL ready players. A lot of times it was rob Peter to pay Paul. Losing Neale is big.

Cerra and Brayshaw like other rookies take 30-50 games to be AFL ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back