List Mgmt. Delisting and drafting is almost as fun as trading: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is talented but with Cripps Ryan Rioli and Venables already plus a discounted Cameron - we are full with half forwards. That said, I’d be ok if we took him at 20 but we would have to go pure mid at 22.

In the games I saw him play in 2017, things happen with Hill when he has the ball. His 2018 was less impressive so would be interested in understanding why!
So you're not over the Hill?
giphy.gif

I find it very hard to believe Lyon would be just let go...Must be more to the story.
Watts up?
CApzcAKW4AAQdu7.jpg
Wasn't he out of contract?

Sounds like Brisbane offered him a 3 year deal after trade period ended.
Suns hands would have been tied after that.

It amazing, I just watched WC win the midfield battle against arguably the best midfield in the comp, at the MCG and for the biggest prize in football....Yet I still feel the need to strengthen the midfield. Is there something wrong with me?*

*Rhetorical question

I think it's just a bit of a constant battle to make sure your underlying layer of midfield talent is strong so as to avoid the midfield being an issue down the track. At the moment the young mids we have outside the 22 (Ainsworth, Brayshaw) remain speculative so adding one more with 20/22 would be a good move.

Anyway back to the draft.

We will likely get the chance to draft two of following in order of likelihood in being available.

O'Halloran
E Smith
X Duursma
Valente
Sturt
McClennan
Hill
Stocker
Clark - least likely to be there.

Thats a nice bunch to choose from.. Very nice.
BOND 007 - you have our order please!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gee cant believe The Suns have agreed to part ways with Lyon.

Would be very happy to have him on our list , good midfielder.

Come on Brady ....... get it done.

Suns are a basket case at the moment.

At the rate of West Coast/Gold Coast trade value differential
Lyons just cost Stewie Dew 4,236 Subway Subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back