List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Watch - Depth Chart In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Shithouse comment.

I am a troll account because I ask the question, of whether we should have replaced some of our tall losses on our list.

Nice try. You can do better then calling a fellow Tiger a Troll account.

Like I said, the team obviously thinks we did have to many talls on our list and have happily drafted 4 midfielders.

I just found it interesting that we have replaced 3 talls with only 1 tall this year.

An Injury to Nank is my only real big concern with talls. Still happy I have asked the question, and happy with the replies that others don't think its an issue.

WHo would have thought one could ask a question on a Footy Forum site, only to be called a troll.
shut up troll :D

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/af...s/news-story/c0dbb35220a0873761621ac3d00b602b

RICHMOND
Picks (at start of draft): 17, 37, 64, 68, 74, 88

Selections: Riley Collier-Dawkins (20), Jack Ross (43), Fraser Turner (58), Luke English (62)

The Tigers walked out of day 1 of the draft smiling after securing inside midfielder Riley Collier-Dawkins. The 191cm tall onballer will add something a bit different to Richmond’s midfield mix. Jack Ross might’ve missed selection for Vic Metro this year, but he was a standout at school football and TAC Cup level, winning the contested ball. Wingman Fraser Turner was a strong performer for the Allies and Tasmania, using his strong running ability to effectiveness. West Australian inside midfielder Luke English was their final pick.

Can’t wait. It’s exciting. :D
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2Fexcited-baby.gif

So can this be confirmed.

The Tigers are now 2 x talls less then we had last year on the main list.

Lost

Griffith
Hampson
Chol

In

Lynch

We better take talls in Rookie draft.
Technically yes but really we are probably better than 2018 in that department. Griff was in the US all year, and Hampson retired about halfway through, so the only thing ‘listed’ about them was the actual list - they were completely unavailable. So we’ve really swapped Lynch for Chol, and have numerous options drafted in previous years developing.

I really don’t get the rationale behind drafting ruckmen while in our window. It’s proven that they almost universally take years to become valuable, and by that point we’ll most likely be out of our window. What good is it to have a ruckmen in his prime while we’re s**t? Much prefer to draft ready made kids that increase our chances immediately.

Think we had one of the better drafts tbh

As for talls no point picking them up if there no good

Rookie Towner
Vfl ruck
Then who ever has talent wouldn’t mind a Pickett or grigg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Troll account

Griffiths left the team in dec last year wasn’t it and Hampson has had a massive case of shaggers back for a few years now. (We put him out to stud)

So I think maybe you should ease up on the size measuring depth as size measurements can be misleading

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's not a troll account idiot

he may be a former norf member, who has a love affair with the PRE mod, but he isnt a troll

both were on our list in 2018

griff bailed after final lists closed

hammer was ruck backup in case nank fell over and soldo wasnt ready to backfill

Shithouse comment.

I am a troll account because I ask the question, of whether we should have replaced some of our tall losses on our list.

Nice try. You can do better then calling a fellow Tiger a Troll account.

Like I said, the team obviously thinks we did have to many talls on our list and have happily drafted 4 midfielders.

I just found it interesting that we have replaced 3 talls with only 1 tall this year.

An Injury to Nank is my only real big concern with talls. Still happy I have asked the question, and happy with the replies that others don't think its an issue.

WHo would have thought one could ask a question on a Footy Forum site, only to be called a troll.
I think the reason we drafted so many talls last year was we expected griff and Hampson to go. So dont expect us to carry the same number of talls this year and also the number of rucks either. Pure rucks max 3 on a list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back