List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Watch - Depth Chart In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

0d50380dfd5c2cc83f216a1076f381fb.jpg

By farg, stop sooking, RFC have been magnificent the last few years, they are supposed to listen to some of us with 4 minutes grainy videos of kids against their massive long live viewings and interviews , extensive data, we needed big body mids got explosive quick ball getting inside mids Xmas presents we killed it, lucky our club didn't listen to some , late in 2016,,a another flag awaits us, exciting times ahead, our vfl is full of talent, go tigers, .
Written and spoken by huge utensil poppa pump Australia.

Lot of melts. Pegging most of us haven’t seen 99% of these kids play
That’s me, haven’t seen any of these kids live.
Hopefully we can snag 2 AFL players from this draft with the picks we had that’d be a very good result.
none of the outs this year were going to improve us next year

Hahah are these melts legit?

How the * do you know what aarts will turn into in a professional environment?

Not sure why everyone is Bagging the Blues over that trade.

It could go either way, and I thinks its actually a risk worth taking for a side.

They got the player they wanted, and thought they needed to jump in front of the Tiges to do it. A player a lot on this board really wanted with our pick at that.

They got an extra 1st rounder in this strong draft up to 30/40.

They still have a 1st rounder next year, probably just a downgrade. They are backing themselves what is wrong with that.

THey are yet to see the damage in that downgrade, but they still have the trade period next year to also fix things if they need to.

Good on the Blues for that trade IMO, they are backing themselves.

Didn't like some other things they did.

I like that we took Townsend back. How the pendulum has swung away from him and now he's a one dimensional dud who got lucky. Well I think he has a role to play and hope he lines up in the forward pocket and Caddy plays more on the ball. The guy knows how to hurt people and is a good kick. Perfect rookie pick.

I only saw Chol play one game of ressies, he was FF and had NFI about how to lead for the ball. Supremely athletic but NFI. But I back the club because they have seen him play more than the one game I did. Maybe they have mobile ruckman dogeared for him.

No idea about this Aarts guy. I like to reward hard work and set an example for overlooked players via VFL. I just hope it's not at the expense of a kid with potential.

All in all we are much better placed after the draft than the schmucks at Hawthorn or Geelong. We were never going to be dealt a good hand finishing top of the ladder and ******* up our chance at back to back. Imagine being a Carlton supporter and they implode again next year. It will * them up because there will be no silver lining. Adelaide will have a grin from ear to ear.

I think we did as good as could be expected, and just quietly, I am glad we did not * up next year's picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why everyone is Bagging the Blues over that trade.

It could go either way, and I thinks its actually a risk worth taking for a side.

They got the player they wanted, and thought they needed to jump in front of the Tiges to do it. A player a lot on this board really wanted with our pick at that.

They got an extra 1st rounder in this strong draft up to 30/40.

They still have a 1st rounder next year, probably just a downgrade. They are backing themselves what is wrong with that.

THey are yet to see the damage in that downgrade, but they still have the trade period next year to also fix things if they need to.

Good on the Blues for that trade IMO, they are backing themselves.

Didn't like some other things they did.
Agree. I don't think they will be as bad as many are saying. There could only be a few spots difference next year.
On another note, surprised Zane Barzen missed out altogether.

I like that we took Townsend back. How the pendulum has swung away from him and now he's a one dimensional dud who got lucky. Well I think he has a role to play and hope he lines up in the forward pocket and Caddy plays more on the ball. The guy knows how to hurt people and is a good kick. Perfect rookie pick.

I only saw Chol play one game of ressies, he was FF and had NFI about how to lead for the ball. Supremely athletic but NFI. But I back the club because they have seen him play more than the one game I did. Maybe they have mobile ruckman dogeared for him.

No idea about this Aarts guy. I like to reward hard work and set an example for overlooked players via VFL. I just hope it's not at the expense of a kid with potential.

All in all we are much better placed after the draft than the schmucks at Hawthorn or Geelong. We were never going to be dealt a good hand finishing top of the ladder and ******* up our chance at back to back. Imagine being a Carlton supporter and they implode again next year. It will **** them up because there will be no silver lining. Adelaide will have a grin from ear to ear.

I think we did as good as could be expected, and just quietly, I am glad we did not **** up next year's picks.

We did fantastic for finishing top of the ladder,picked up a heap of solid mids,hyphen looks a ripper with massive upside and I for one am rapt Chol and Towno are back,both will be hungrier to prove a point.

I like the way we’ve gone about it in the last couple of drafts. Last year we loaded up on talls with CCJ, Balta, Miller. This year we’ve gone mid-heavy with RCD, English, Ross. I think the theory has sort of been the old “throw enough mud and some of it will stick”. If just one of those Talls from last year make it, then it’s a successful draft, any more, even better. Ditto this year with the mids. Not every player taken is gonna be a gun but if you load up on needs then the likelihood of developing a good one is increased.
Wouldn’t be surprised if we look at a ruck with a category B selection

All in all we are much better placed after the draft than the schmucks at Hawthorn or Geelong. We were never going to be dealt a good hand finishing top of the ladder and ******* up our chance at back to back. Imagine being a Carlton supporter and they implode again next year. It will **** them up because there will be no silver lining. Adelaide will have a grin from ear to ear.

I think we did as good as could be expected, and just quietly, I am glad we did not **** up next year's picks.
I love how our club looks after people first.
They could have just signed him for one year, but let him explore other options where he could have signed a two-year deal and giving him that extra year's security.
That was in the best interests of Jacob and nothing else.
But in doing so, we also committed to him for the rookie draft which meant he was always gong to continue his career for at least one more year.
No club picked him up and we picked him back up.
People first.

Think we had one of the better drafts tbh

As for talls no point picking them up if there no good

Rookie Towner
Vfl ruck
Then who ever has talent wouldn’t mind a Pickett or grigg
This is it 100%. As it is there are some ave rucks on AFL lists & there are State leaguers that are not as highly rated. clearly we think CCJ may be ready next yr.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back