List Mgmt. 2018 Draft Watch - Depth Chart In OP

Mickyp81

Debutant
Jul 9, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Lot of melts. Pegging most of us haven’t seen 99% of these kids play

I for one am wrapped with our picks. Rcd is a beast and cannot believe he was still there. Mav a smart move. Get him for nothing, and his best is pretty bloody good. Ross, and turner look like they could be anything. Arts can play, and pumped he gets a chance.
For the picks we had, we smashed it.
Bring on 2019.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

By farg, stop sooking, RFC have been magnificent the last few years, they are supposed to listen to some of us with 4 minutes grainy videos of kids against their massive long live viewings and interviews , extensive data, we needed big body mids got explosive quick ball getting inside mids Xmas presents we killed it, lucky our club didn't listen to some , late in 2016,,a another flag awaits us, exciting times ahead, our vfl is full of talent, go tigers, .
Written and spoken by huge utensil poppa pump Australia.

Interesting rant. We can cry if we want to, cry if we want to, you would cry too if it happened toooooo you..........

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
These draftees are short and a little rusty
Magic turn them into Dustys

Just on the phone to hermione to get something better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If that fails to come through...as a last resort ring the Bumbers, they know what it takes!

Sep 24, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Shithouse comment.

I am a troll account because I ask the question, of whether we should have replaced some of our tall losses on our list.

Nice try. You can do better then calling a fellow Tiger a Troll account.

Like I said, the team obviously thinks we did have to many talls on our list and have happily drafted 4 midfielders.

I just found it interesting that we have replaced 3 talls with only 1 tall this year.

An Injury to Nank is my only real big concern with talls. Still happy I have asked the question, and happy with the replies that others don't think its an issue.

WHo would have thought one could ask a question on a Footy Forum site, only to be called a troll.

Fair call

Calling out as a troll account was more in jest than anger, clearly lost in the typing and didn’t include a little smiley face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy enough with what the club has selected, I have faith in the recruiters and scouts.
Only disappointment for me is the re-rookie of Chol. Just don't see what he offers us to be honest.
Would have much rather taken a rookie ruck like Riley Bowman from Dandenong Stingrays.

Pretty sure even after we officially select Mav Weller we've still got a spot open on the list with this new selection window... Perhaps we get a few on the "permission to train" list if so and see what's about before going further...

Either that or the club has COMPLETE faith in Soldo as a backup option.

Happy enough with what the club has selected, I have faith in the recruiters and scouts.
Only disappointment for me is the re-rookie of Chol. Just don't see what he offers us to be honest.
Would have much rather taken a rookie ruck like Riley Bowman from Dandenong Stingrays.

Pretty sure even after we officially select Mav Weller we've still got a spot open on the list with this new selection window... Perhaps we get a few on the "permission to train" list if so and see what's about before going further...

Either that or the club has COMPLETE faith in Soldo as a backup option.

Yep, if their faith was so COMPLETE they must have missed the VFL final against Essendoom.

Back