EPL Matchday 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we get BT in here to support Braedsman?

"THAT WAS OUT OF BOUNDS!!!!!!!"

Hard luck Everton - were definitely good for a point

Absolutely savage from Van Dijk after the match.

35ba1ad.jpg

You’re kidding, they all do it. Encouraged to do it.
So that’s a no. Only Arsenal do this sort of crap every time they beat Tottenham or finish above them etc

Haven’t seen it for 2 years. Thought it was left behind Schezny etc moved on. Obviously not

So that’s a no. Only Arsenal do this sort of crap every time they beat Tottenham or finish above them etc

Haven’t seen it for 2 years. Thought it was left behind Schezny etc moved on. Obviously not
Yep, you're spot on, only Arsenal do this. No other club in the history of social media have ever done it. We're 4-2tunate no-one else goes there.

Win something. Dodgers.
I support and follow my team come win or lose mate, I’m not in it to be a glory hunting plastic bandwagoner like you. Anyway, why the arrogance, not as if you’ve exactly been raking in the trophies is it? The FA Cup isnt considered much of a thing these days. Win a prem or CL and perhaps if you want to be an arrogant dick then you can be justified

o_O

I support and follow my team come win or lose mate, I’m not in it to be a glory hunting plastic bandwagoner like you. Anyway, why the arrogance, not as if you’ve exactly been raking in the trophies is it? The FA Cup isnt considered much of a thing these days. Win a prem or CL and perhaps if you want to be an arrogant dick then you can be justified

o_O
Says the glory hunting ,bandwagon jumping ,plastic hawk supporter

Anyway, nice to see all the Goona’s back on this board. We’ve missed you these past 2 years.
Windy’s here. Biggest front runner among them, only shows up after a W ;)
Gee whats happened to Firmino, he's going worse than Lukaku and Morata.
Not possible compadre.
Lukaku can’t trap a ball atm and Morata starts the game offside :D

Last edited:
Windy’s here. Biggest front runner among them, only shows up after a W ;)

Not possibly compadre.
Lukaku can’t trap a ball atm and Morata starts the game offside :D
Hey buddy, 19 undefeated, it's only the filth that get me going ! While City are running away with it, AGAIN, where's the bloody use in it ?

Hey buddy, 19 undefeated, it's only the filth that get me going ! While City are running away with it, AGAIN, where's the bloody use in it ?
Tight race. 3 London clubs go into 2 spots, sadly scousers are no longer shite.
They need Woy back me thinks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My point was more that we're doing very well. Sure we dropped some points recently, but hasn't everyone? City aside :D

And given the state Wenger left the squad in, Emery has worked wonders with what he was given.

I think we'll be right up there with race for the top four come the end of the season. There is only one point that separates both of us from Chelsea, who look so heavily dependent on Hazard a lot of the time. And United are always lurking.
United are lurking? What from mid table?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back