The official Bigfooty week 8 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I hear Jimmy's pretty cool with that stuff...
Eh, he seems to be fitting in pretty well, or at least playing good soldier until he gets paid. Like I said, Embiid has these little fits from time to time, did the same thing when they got stomped by Brooklyn before the Jimmy trade as well as a couple of times last season after bad games. He'll go and drop like 30/15 on Drummond in their next game and it'll be whatever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can just say White

Or Euro.

What did Dirk, Kukoc, Divac, Pau, Stojakovic etc get called at some point or another during their careers? Soft.

Not enough dunks or crossover dribbles obviously, too busy making buckets and playing team basketball.

Nice of Chicago to let Boston feel good today, I get the feeling Boston would've been down on themselves knowing that Milwaukee, Toronto and Philly are the only contenders from the East.

Good guys Chicago.
Boylen with the 5 man subs, 5th grade play calls, sitting the kids and scheduling a practice after a back to back

Murmurs fred had fallen afoul of his garness abound

Boylen with the 5 man subs, 5th grade play calls, sitting the kids and scheduling a practice after a back to back

Murmurs fred had fallen afoul of his garness abound

The 5 man sub at the start of the second half was so stupid, the Celtics were on a "5-3 run".

Boylen is clearly an idiot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back