No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked if we would swap our list with Richmond. They are probably the worst travelling side in the top half of the ladder. I’m pointing out if they were hypothetically based in Adelaide, they would have had to travel for that first final against Geelong and probably lose. Then another prelim away, probably lose. If they managed to win that away prelim, they probably lose the grand final. West Coast vastly improved their record on the road in 2018. Richmond still can’t travel for s**t.

All sides have their strengths and weaknesses

It is why I found the Gallucci v SPS comparison strange, especially highlighting metres gained and goals in one game, yet ignoring all other statistic, over the course of their respective short careers. Player comparisons are really pointless, especially in young kids, playing different positions, in different qualities of sides. Using both players, but removing the bias of our own teams, what would Gallucci's output look like if he was playing for the Saints and SPS playing for the Hawks. Compare the effectiveness of each recruiter now

Comparisons of recruiters is also flawed, as sides are at different points of development, so their effectiveness can only be judged years later. I will reiterate again, I rate the Crows highly, in player identification and development, yet no recruiter has a 100% strike rate, let alone better than 60%

Dear lawd, chill with the commas.

69153.jpg

A mini tramp

Useful for calorie burn and leg strengthening. Have to ask the experts on the benefits for knee recos but as a layman I can see the benefit of using one
I'm a physio and can state that mini tramps are used in the rehab from an ACL reco. Can use them for running purposes before they are allowed to run straight lines (12 weeks post). Get them jogging on the spot and due to the bounce they get used to the action without stressing the knee.

Certified insane thought process. We're not the Carlton pity board.

We're the Adelaide board and we want pick 1.

Some people may like to hide behind a veneer of faux sportsmanly care. As if sportsmanship has a place in the AFL. But even that lot who won't post it publicly are jizzing that this takes us closer to pick 1
???... i want carlton to get absolutely flogged in every game next season and to get that pick 1 and 1st pick of the second round too...

But i want Carlton to be at full strength when they are getting towelled up, so they have no excuses... it will make it all that much sweeter for us and even worse for their flog supporters that infest our threads (which is not all of the carlton supporters i might add)..

Docherty is one of their best players.. doing his knee again is *in terrible and you wouldnt wish it on anyone... no one should be “jizzing” about it... thats just my opinion, not “faux sportsmanly care” mattymac..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I understand your point, but WC did beat the Pies at the MCG, Pies had 14 games there(H&A), yet they lost to the better side
And Geelong beat Richmond in Geelong in the last minor round game.

And West Coast beat Collingwood at the G in the minor round.

Is this type of post an example of your well thought out debating?

West Coast were clearly better than the Pies whereas Richmond weren’t clearly better than Geelong or us. Had they played Geelong in Geelong they would have lost and then again to us in the Prelim.

Meh, I had that done a couple of years back and was off my feet for seven to 10 days.

Hang on, did I say feet, well I meant tree because they gave me some pretty strong Endone and then said " don't drink alcohol with this"...and I thought "Ok I will then". Think I watched about 5 or so days straight of the footy channel on Fox, reckon my heart was doing about 32 beats a minute, just a lot of good old fashioned fun.

The day after that bender, I went to work. That first conference call I sat in was no fun at all, people talking sales targets, what our focus should be and what the repercussions will be if we can't meet goals and all I could think was "I was watching my curtains breathe yesterday in perfect synch with the walls and now I have to listen to this s**t, no wonder people drop out of society".

I honestly took some codine/paracetamol that evening and that was it.
Then again I had my wisdom teeth out and had steak bbq for dinner while my sister looked like a chipmunk for a week after having hers done.
Everyone probably reacts differently to operations. Hopeing Tarls is a quick healer.

And Geelong beat Richmond in Geelong in the last minor round game.

And West Coast beat Collingwood at the G in the minor round.

Is this type of post an example of your well thought out debating?

West Coast were clearly better than the Pies whereas Richmond weren’t clearly better than Geelong or us. Had they played Geelong in Geelong they would have lost and then again to us in the Prelim.
didn't they pick up Newman from the swans?..he is a defender and would probably be in line to slot in there

I really hope that Carlton don’t pick up Goddard... He’d be just what they need... Experience, good around the young squad..SOS would really show us if he got him...;)

I said this a month ago... now it looks like it might actually happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back