No Oppo Supporters Double-Death-Riding Carlton 2019 Edition - Currently Pick 1 and 19

What month will Bolton be sacked?

• April

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • May

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • June

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • July

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • August

• September

• He won't get the sack this year

Votes: 22 78.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent
tenor.gif

lol. I noticed that too, I thought I was wrong and misread the posts, but Im glad you pointed it out.

Fancy that, Carlton posters not putting much value on Pick 1. 2019 October trade period is going to be fun.
Just like their attitude towards contacts shifted in 12 months

Your forgetting the AFL sanctioned scalping. 30, 000 corporate tickets...all sold WAY over ticket price.
After missing a GF ticket in 2018 i purchased a finals series ticket for $1500 ....comes with a face value of $0 printed on the ticket.
Crap seat for the GF.....and they make it very hard to onsell if your teams not competing.
I ended up giving away the tix for weeks 1-3.
Then sold the GF ticket to a WC supporter for $1500. What i paid for the package.
I'm glad he had a good day....money well spent for him.
AFL make a s**t ton of cash by having the GF at the MCG....and having thousands of tickets to scalp for the event.
Nothing about the AFL is meant to be fair....its about making more money.
Nothing else matters.

Interesting as I have an AFL membership with Adelaide Club support and an SMA membership. I was not going to renew the AFL membership and just purchase one of those GF packages early in the year and onsell it if we don’t make it.

Do you know where the seat was at the G?

From our past dealings Sanders you have already shown a propensity to play the man, rather than wanting to debate football matters, this just reiterates your modus operandi. It is a clear indication of your limited football knowledge.

Give me something of substance

What I can’t figure out is how you think passing off such idiotic nonsense is reasonable discussion or somehow substantive. Unless these are also terms you don’t understand

And it is truly, batshit stupid stuff.

“The object of drafting is to eliminate busts” is one of the most bizarre things anyone has ever said here

Ps. When people are laughing at you, they aren’t actually talking *to* you :D

200.gif

Yeahh maybe. If your only strategy is to minimize your failures then you maximize your chances of remaining mediocre. You are right that selecting the best player isnt really determined for a few years but your recruiter must have some blueprint for successful players.

Your recruiting method is good for 2nd-4th rounders but for 1st rounders then you would expect a 70% success rate

Think his level is more putting stickers on apples

All drafting, like all commerce is about value.

SOS is a failure because he has plenty of busts and very few wins. A win being getting someone worth more than you paid

Busting at pick 4 and not busting at pick 4 are both losses.

At that those sort of heights you need big wins.

Very few picks he’s gotten back more than he paid. A staggeringly high percentage he’s gotten back “not busts” who weren’t worth anything like what he paid for them

lol. I noticed that too, I thought I was wrong and misread the posts, but Im glad you pointed it out.

Fancy that, Carlton posters not putting much value on Pick 1. 2019 October trade period is going to be fun.

They probably think they can trade that pick back lol

It is why I talk about minimizing (eliminating) busts as a goal, selecting the best player at every level is near impossible and it should be viewed as a bonus. Continuity builds sustained success

It is near impossible to select the best player at every level. Consistently selecting players that outperform their consensus pre-draft ranking isn't however.

You can’t really believe this batshit nonsense

That’s like saying the object of having money is trying not to be ripped off

All currency is value.

What I can’t figure out is how you think passing off such idiotic nonsense is reasonable discussion or somehow substantive. Unless these are also terms you don’t understand

And it is truly, batshit stupid stuff.

“The object of drafting is to eliminate busts” is one of the most bizarre things anyone has ever said here

Ps. When people are laughing at you, they aren’t actually talking *to* you :D

You’ve claimed to have done a number of things you clearly haven’t though

Yawn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay but you can't ask for substance and then offer that yourself.

Don't get me wrong though, I'd rather you didnt bother and just left.

But if you are going to stay you really are just putting a target on your back.

Think I made it clear, that I would rather have healthy debates/discussions around football, rather than entertaining posters that prefer to play the poster

Think his level is more putting stickers on apples

All drafting, like all commerce is about value.

SOS is a failure because he has plenty of busts and very few wins. A win being getting someone worth more than you paid

Busting at pick 4 and not busting at pick 4 are both losses.

At that those sort of heights you need big wins.

Very few picks he’s gotten back more than he paid. A staggeringly high percentage he’s gotten back “not busts” who weren’t worth anything like what he paid for them
imagine if Carlton had had Haggis recruiting for them...all they would then need is a good coaching panel

You can’t really believe this batshit nonsense

That’s like saying the object of having money is trying not to be ripped off

All currency is value.
The goal when buying a house is that it doesn't fall down

Isn't Kelly a free agent next year? If so why would the club to trade anything for him?

No, that is why I suggested we might need to trade for him

2019 would be his sixth season. Not saying we would be able to get him but with a top pick, you'd go hard and given the successive warchests of Dangerfield, Tippett, Lever and Gov all still to be used, Kelly could become the AFLs first billionaire ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back