Event The Sweet FA Season 26 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Ant Bear becomes dual Mobbs Medalist - result pg24

Remove this Banner Ad

Before we move onto revealing the Final XX for the Season 26 All-SFA Team I would like to take a brief intermission. Obviously there has been a fair amount of controversy surrounding the All-SFA this week with people from some quarters critical of the omission of Gumbies midfielder BRAB from the squad. Now apparently, BRAB was a little bit upset upon finding that he wasn't selected. During the week, I've obtained some footage of BRAB's reactions when it was broken to him so here it is to keep you all entertained while I take a tea break.

EXCLUSIVE FOOTAGE OF BRAB REACTING TO THE ALL-SFA EXTENDED SQUAD

There would have been controversy from me too if I paid any attention.

So in hindsight, go * yourself with that stick BRAB mentioned.

This is rigged. Just because I was ordinary to s**t in a large number of games is no reason for me not to be winning things on general principles. I demand an investigation

Before we move onto revealing the Final XX for the Season 26 All-SFA Team I would like to take a brief intermission. Obviously there has been a fair amount of controversy surrounding the All-SFA this week with people from some quarters critical of the omission of Gumbies midfielder BRAB from the squad. Now apparently, BRAB was a little bit upset upon finding that he wasn't selected. During the week, I've obtained some footage of BRAB's reactions when it was broken to him so here it is to keep you all entertained while I take a tea break.

Love it, especially the bit about consoling Nunez.

giphy.gif

Holy *.
That was some sort of laughter I've just enjoyed.
Inactive wastes of space and four remain aaaaaahh nailed it. :handok::handok::handok::handok:
The Nunez bitttttttttt.
* me that's some solid CONTENT cuz.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy ****.
That was some sort of laughter I've just enjoyed.
Inactive wastes of space and four remain aaaaaahh nailed it. :handok::handok::handok::handok:
The Nunez bitttttttttt.
**** me that's some solid CONTENT cuz.

Pleasure mate :)

Looks like I didn't.

Guess I will be boycotting the Sweet FA from now.

Goodbye and get ******.
Wanna be apart of the JT Media Team of the Year?

Too bad, you just got added to the list.

Ahahahaha this is tremendous BRAB . You’ve outdone yourself.

Unfortunately for you, all likes for this media will be allocated to Cloud_

Unfortunately for you, all likes for this media will be allocated to Cloud_
That guy's alright!! Think I read his name in the Season 26 Extended All-SFA Squad spreadsheet!

That is the greatest thing I’ve seen on this board in a while.

Absolutely ******* incredible.

That guy's alright!! Think I read his name in the Season 26 Extended All-SFA Squad spreadsheet!
Best media contributor by far this year, responsible for some classic reels.

Also managed to submit his Tarkymetrics Votes :hearts:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back