Event The Sweet FA Season 26 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Ant Bear becomes dual Mobbs Medalist - result pg24

Remove this Banner Ad

dont care about the ette, flake is awesome

1 flake, 2 south melbourne dimmies, 2 potato cakes, minimum chips - 74 is a happy boy :)
Only bogans eat flake, king george whiting or gtfo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dont care about the ette, flake is awesome

1 flake, 2 south melbourne dimmies, 2 potato cakes, minimum chips - 74 is a happy boy :)
Don’t forget the salt and vinegar and a brown pickled onion

I know I'm very very very late but congrats Barrybran on his EKA, not surprised because he was a genuine contender from the get go alongside his 20 other rookie teammates at Bears. Congrats to my rookie class, what a joyful bunch you are and well done on getting through the whole season despite having missus or kids troubles, sorry cant relate to that.

I honestly expected a top 5 finish and to achieve that, its only because of my teammates who didnt put a limit on me or restrict me from becoming who I am today, a complete cocky flog and special mention to my mentor haydo who thought it was a brilliant idea to introduce me to this league, which was a masterpiece move, I mean I would've done the same thing.

Lastly, thanks to everyone who takes time away and posts on this forum, you make this league what it is today, a forum full of campaigners. Hope yall enjoyed your holiday.

Yours truly, Sab22 a legend in making, a temporary living icon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back