EPL Matchday 21

Remove this Banner Ad

Incredible if Liverpool win the title with TAA and Lovren defending that right side. They were both an absolute calamity today.

And seriously, ******* LOL. Seems like Liverpool are getting the victim narrative started nice and early after this one.

I suspect the next petition will be to get the result overturned because they think Kompany should've been sent off.

Yep,

TAA needs to really work a lot harder when back tracking at times. Seems to get caught out way too often.

and Lovren, don't really need to say what's already been said about him a million times on here.

Some of you Liverpool fans are way too critical. You weren’t playing Huddersfield Town tonight you were playing one of the. best teams in europe. You are going to get opened up against them, any team is. Likewise you also created golden chances against them. Some people just don’t seem to understand the simple logic behind this.

Some of you Liverpool fans are way too critical. You weren’t playing Huddersfield Town tonight you were playing one of the. best teams in europe. You are going to get opened up against them, any team is. Likewise you also created golden chances against them. Some people just don’t seem to understand the simple logic behind this.

Get ya hand off it! Bunch of plodders that City team ;)

someone should probably tell benny kun's wife left him and took the kids
And now his kids father figure is this bloke

Attachments

• 1546557386353.png
    1546557386353.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
“Accuracy” is subjective.

Not sure one can just label their own posts accurate as if other opinions on them are irrelevant.
I just read the Liverpool thread, pretty shameful from some of them in there. Ok they weren’t at their best tonight but they’re playing a city side who themselves were playing a must win game with a stoked crowd urging them on - that was their 12th man tonight. Liverpool have been exceptional this season and even when slightly below their best they had city absolutely shitting themselves in that last five minutes. As it stands there isn’t much to worry about

I think he's a great player going forward, but atm he doesn't have anywhere near the same quality defensively. He had a shocker today.

And I get he's 20 and he will get better. He's a great prospect. But that doesn't change the fact that he's not great defensively now, and it will be incredible if that defensive side of Lovren and him don't cost them more points.

He didn't have a great game mainly because City targeted him all game, well played to City for that. But the kid has been defensively fine all season he just didn't have a good game today. I mean for gods sake he has been a starting player in a back 4 all season that concedes on average less than half a goal a game. He is fine and will be for the rest of the season

I just read the Liverpool thread, pretty shameful from some of them in there. Ok they weren’t at their best tonight but they’re playing a city side who themselves were playing a must win game with a stoked crowd urging them on - that was their 12th man tonight. Liverpool have been exceptional this season and even when slightly below their best they had city absolutely shitting themselves in that last five minutes. As it stands there isn’t much to worry about

It’s disappointing how quickly people turn. Need to stay positive. After all, we’re still in front. Would have snapped hands off for a draw at 70 mins, but was worried about Sane being rested last matchday, and was proven right :(

Never really been one to read other club threads so I’ll take your word for it. Was a cracking game, second half was absolute quality.

2 fantastic teams to watch, and a shitload of football to come. Can’t really draw any conclusions out of tonight, Liverpool still control their own destiny here.

Hoping there’s a good title race, feels like it’s been a while since we’ve had one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never really been one to read other club threads so I’ll take your word for it. Was a cracking game, second half was absolute quality.

2 fantastic teams to watch, and a shitload of football to come. Can’t really draw any conclusions out of tonight, Liverpool still control their own destiny here.

Hoping there’s a good title race, feels like it’s been a while since we’ve had one.
Sorry Glen for some reason I quoted your post and not Fwoy’s. I’m blaming the update that the administrators ran here!

It has been a while since we had a real title race. 13/14 last time when it could genuinely go either way between two teams. Putting the pressure on doesn’t count :'(

Sorry Glen for some reason I quoted your post and not Fwoy’s. I’m blaming the update that the administrators ran here!

It has been a while since we had a real title race. 13/14 last time when it could genuinely go either way between two teams. Putting the pressure on doesn’t count :'(

I’d prefer we didn’t have a title race... one game at a time now. We have one slip-up left up our sleeves for now. And yes, I’ll be cheering on Wolves and Man U next matchday ;)

On the bright side, we only have Man Utd (a), Spurs (h), Chelsea (h) to play from the current top 6.

being 4pts clear at the top we're still in a fantastic position for the rest of the season.

On the bright side, we only have Man Utd (a), Spurs (h), Chelsea (h) to play from the current top 6.

being 4pts clear at the top we're still in a fantastic position for the rest of the season.
If you grab at least 2 wins out of those 3 games you'd be in good shape but liverpool always have a bad habbit losing to bottom table teams.

And now his kids father figure is this bloke

Liverpool fans are disappointed because we feel we were outplayed for large parts of the game and had key players play poorly. Reminded me of the Real Madrid final. We have been in this position before and slipped up (no pun intended) We had Lovren have a shocker and Henderson critics gather more ammo. 4 points to a possible 10. Still though the season is well and truly alive for us.

Liverpool fans are disappointed because we feel we were outplayed for large parts of the game and had key players play poorly. Reminded me of the Real Madrid final. We have been in this position before and slipped up (no pun intended) We had Lovren have a shocker and Henderson critics gather more ammo. 4 points to a possible 10. Still though the season is well and truly alive for us.
I'm surprised Klopp went with the same midefield three that got soundly run over by PSG. You have to say that Henderson is not suited to these games at all. I feel like you are much more fluid without him and that Fabinho would have been a stronger inclusion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back