Training 2019 Preseason Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Cameron just managed to miss a set shot 15m out right in front.
Was a nice grab though. He'd want to snag a couple after that to keep himself in the running for sure.

Looks like we've been playing their academy side...

Was a nice grab though. He'd want to snag a couple after that to keep himself in the running for sure.

Looks like we've been playing their academy side...

I think there’s about the same amount of young’ns on both teams. Ours were just better in that quarter. Our midfield of Dawson, Florent, Mills, Rowbottom and Hewett just looked tougher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think there’s about the same amount of young’ns on both teams. Ours were just better in that quarter. Our midfield of Dawson, Florent, Mills, Rowbottom and Hewett just looked tougher

Big notable thing is how many KPDs and ruck prospects they've named, they look so helpless at ground level when we get it forward. Good goalkicking practice for our smalls.

Nice to see we are playing attacking footy...now let’s see if it lasts more than a quarter this time!

Rowbottom looks a player! Could debut early. I’m liking that trade up more and more.

Blakely looked good too and was happy seeing Mills in the centre. You put your best players in the guts!

I hope we look this good come round one.
Blakey looks totally ready. Liking Ollie's short bursts of pace. Melican is back. Papley is going to have a big year.
O'Riordan deserves regular AFL - if not with us, he'll have to look elsewhere after this year.

For a bell-end Heater sounds a pretty good guy to have around a club.

I hope we look this good come round one.
Blakey looks totally ready. Liking Ollie's short bursts of pace. Melican is back. Papley is going to have a big year.
O'Riordan deserves regular AFL - if not with us, he'll have to look elsewhere after this year.

For a bell-end Heater sounds a pretty good guy to have around a club.

I’d rather O’Riordan on the half back than McVeigh.

I’d rather O’Riordan on the half back than McVeigh.

Mills to the mid/fwd rotation and then there is a spot there.

Very disappointed in Stoddart he better do something! Having great skills is worth nothing if you get the ball 5 times a game and he’s giving me serious concerns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back