Let's talk Ports! Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s Hitaf Rasheed isn’t it?

Yes, but he did take Bianca:

f2b197cc98b0aeb06bb2824ac54f9298

https://www.news.com.au/national/so...i/news-story/5a303f24c0dfc2c643a9c01c3cd34903

It’s trying times like this, when enflamed passion tips 1000 degrees Celsius, that this board is really at its best.

“Cyclone of bullshit”
“Monolith of Malaise”
“nibbled their knackers”

Funny s**t on every page in every thread, I’m dying farken...

It’s trying times like this, when enflamed passion tips 1000 degrees Celsius, that this board is really at its best.

“Cyclone of bullshit”
“Monolith of Malaise”
“nibbled their knackers”

Funny s**t on every page in every thread, I’m dying farken...

Ahahaha I must have missed "cyclone of bullshit" that's amazing.

I just pictured a Dyson vacuum with "cyclone technology" just spinning a gooey dogshit around the barrel.

Doctor Feel - the Season of Slackness continues in our media department. Lukas Fountan (yes deliberate and willfull mis-spelling by me Loukas Founten non deliberate style) continues to not check his work. FFS you could at least get our ex captain's name right in the headline.

1550888014482.png

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2019-02-22/primus-cassis-back-bold-decision

1550888184770.png

Primus, Cassis back bold decision
Loukas Founten
Feb 22, 2019 10:46PM

HE was brave and bold as a leader at Port Adelaide, and he has praised the club for its brave and bold decision to appoint co-captains when it would have been easier to stick with one.

Matthew Primus was eager to get to Alberton to show his support for Ollie Wines and Tom Jonas as they began their journey as captains of the club he loves.

Primus’ comments were echoed by another former captain, Dom Cassisi who played with Jonas in his final few years with the club.

Cassisi was also present for the captaincy announcement and chatted with Jonas immediately afterwards.

Doctor Feel - the Season of Slackness continues in our media department. Lukas Fountan (yes deliberate and willfull mis-spelling by me Loukas Founten non deliberate style) continues to not check his work. FFS you could at least get our ex captain's name right in the headline.

View attachment 624297

https://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2019-02-22/primus-cassis-back-bold-decision

View attachment 624300

Loukas Founten

HE was brave and bold as a leader at Port Adelaide, and he has praised the club for its brave and bold decision to appoint co-captains when it would have been easier to stick with one.

Matthew Primus was eager to get to Alberton to show his support for Ollie Wines and Tom Jonas as they began their journey as captains of the club he loves.

Primus’ comments were echoed by another former captain, Dom Cassisi who played with Jonas in his final few years with the club.

Cassisi was also present for the captaincy announcement and chatted with Jonas immediately afterwards.

******* hell man

Also the club rolling out yes men to say how good the decision is can get ****ed. Just ******* shut up.

******* hell man

Also the club rolling out yes men to say how good the decision is can get ******. Just ******* shut up.

Breaking news - Port Adelaide's coach and captain during our worst period for literally over 100 years support the co-captaincy decision

Primus knows a thing or two about progressive captaincy methods - he once coached a game with no captain at all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide stars Robbie Gray and Hamish Hartlett ready to take on Crows as teenage draftee Xavier Duursma eyes spot on the wing

“That camp was tough, it certainly brought us up another level but we got a real connection with each other and that was the main focus of it.

“I roomed with Ryan Burton and Hamish Hartlett so it was great to have two senior guys with me.

“I reckon I’ve done 95 to 100 per cent of pre-season, we did one week of tapered stuff where we missed out on a drill here or there, but straight away we were thrown back into it so we pretty much did the whole pre-season."

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/spor...g/news-story/a2484b61fb3fed34e9924e4eb32749c4

View attachment 624297

View attachment 624300

Loukas Founten

Lol the front page of the website headline has been corrected but the headline in the story still has Cassis!

Error was obviously picked up - in part - this morning.

Last edited:
I’m fascinated by Duursma. Such a ‘what could he be?’ type.

He's got such a wide frame. A few kilos on him and he could be literally any position. I think someone said earlier and I agree - Andrew Embley or dare we say Fyfe.

He's got such a wide frame. A few kilos on him and he could be literally any position. I think someone said earlier and I agree - Andrew Embley or dare we say Fyfe.
Cripps, Curnow, even Fyfe are not beyond the realms of possibility! He definitely has the physique and tools to become a special player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back