List Mgmt. Part 3- And on it goes: The trade and draft megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because hes the one in the firing line ffs. Even when we discuss who goes out for TK, Who frees up funds for TK... Its plain and simply obvious. Get your head out of your arse.

I mentioned 4 players. The 1st one is in the midfield where TK will play.

Can the mods permaban this pleb? He is spouting the same s**t in every single thread.
It’s getting that way now.

Was humorous at first, but now it’s really grinding my gears.

Ainsworth over constable and warpol looking ominous.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Was such a great draft, I almost threw my remote at the TV when we selected Ainsworth over Constable. I really liked Worpel too.
Feel like Xav Oneill over Valente and Curtis Taylor will be hard to watch in 2 years time.

you realise we have never gone back to backHawthorn won three in a row.They traded in players to cover over deficiencies and while the premiership window was open.No one can tell me we can't improve our list by trading in some better midfielders.The fact that lecras played part time mid field last year and talk of riolli and even some wanting darling to be in the mix confirms we don't have the dynamic midfield some think we have.6-6-6 is a new ball game and not sure we have the cattle to exploit it.

Rioli absolutely can run through the middle. You'd only oppose this if you haven't watched football in ten years, dynamic players in congestion make a world of difference.

Nobody is talking about Darling going on the ball, doesn't have the skill set.

Was such a great draft, I almost threw my remote at the TV when we selected Ainsworth over Constable. I really liked Worpel too.
Feel like Xav Oneill over Valente and Curtis Taylor will be hard to watch in 2 years time.

Would Constable or Worpel have played any games for us? Seriously hard to over state how well we nailed that draft.

Seriously entertaining post. Especially Curtis Taylor, was a predictable slide in the draft.

Would Constable or Worpel have played any games for us? Seriously hard to over state how well we nailed that draft.

Seriously entertaining post. Especially Curtis Taylor, was a predictable slide in the draft.
We absolutely nailed that draft! Just could've been perfect with either Worpel or Constable. Yes both would've played by now.

If Taylor was a predictable slide then O'Neill was an unpredictable selection. I hope he turns out to be a star I really do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the idea and think we can convince Nic to take bare minimum for long term club benefit with an opportunity for Nic to drink at the well for a sustained period of time. His playing career will end up being great but his off field and post playing career may even be more influential

Agreed.

Nic is pretty religious so money wont drive him. Whatever he does he will never be short of a very good pay packet during and post footy. He is a marketing marvel and the club and Nic know that wont change.

Nic is pretty religious so money wont drive him.
Ain't the Church the wealthiest organisation in the world? Since when does being religious preclude somebody from greed or valuing monetary gain?

Ain't the Church the wealthiest organisation in the world? Since when does being religious preclude somebody from greed or valuing monetary gain?

It's a safe thing to assume as the values inherent in Christianity consider money/greed to be a vice. It doesn't necessarily mean that they won't be greedy, but if one is to truly be an adherent of such a conviction, then they need to follow the moral absolutes that are set out.

Anyway, doesn't matter. I think everyone can agree Nic would be a pretty unselfish individual.

Last edited:
It's a safe thing to assume as the values inherent in Christianity consider money/greed to be a vice. It doesn't necessarily mean that they won't be greedy, but if one is to truly be an adherent of such a conviction, then they need to follow the moral absolutes that are set out.

Anyway, doesn't matter. I think everyone can agree Nic would be a pretty unselfish individual.

What he said!:thumbsu:

Surely Schofields time is up at the end of 2019.

He wasn't best 22 for majority of last season and this season is no different, despite his GF blinder .

We'd be very smart to start canvassing for some more KPD depth for next trade/draft of period.

You don't get rid of guys just for not being in the best 22. If you want to contend you need a core of about 30 players ready to go.

No Schofield, Vardy, Sheed and we don't win the 2018 flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back