• Jack Ross

Votes: 227 79.4%
  • Jack Higgins

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney Stack

Votes: 48 16.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Grimesy's last quarter was imo the best individual performance by a tiger defender I've ever seen.
I don't think I ever saw Rancy take as many contested grabs in the final 15 min of a game.
How he walked off that ground amazes me.
BOG x 10

Last edited:
I am surprised Nanker didn’t poll higher.
If it was a top 8 he would be in there. For me there was a clear top 5, and a clear next 3. Bank, caddy and stack.

Grimesy's last quarter was imo the best individual performance by a tiger defender I've ever seen.
I don't think I ever saw Rancy take as many contested grabs in the final 15 min of a game.
How he walked of that ground amazes me.
BOG x 10

Rance against Swans last game 2015 was a good one , also been many a time Rance alone has actually kept us in games . But Grimes was massive yesterday, unbelievable display .

BOG x 10
Don't agree. Rance in the last quarter against Sydney to get us into the finals was better. Am I the only one to think that he was channelling Rance, not just with the good stuff, but also with the couple of "Rance moments"?

He is a gun. You don't drop guns. He has leapfrogged others to be in the best 22 imo.
Agree. There’s a reason why he was first promoted this season. The club knows full well what a steal he is. First rounder for a rookie pick and contract. Give me another Monty Carlo please!!

I though last flight into Melbourne was around 10pm..
Phil Lynott. What a frontman!!!!
I saw a docco on the English underground gangs in the 60s years ago. Apparently Phils mum ran a pub in Manchester the Quality Street Gang used to drink at. They had been away to London on a heist or summat and arrived back one night and got on the piss. Phil wrote Boys are Back in Town about that night.

Rance against Swans last game 2015 was a good one , also been many a time Rance alone has actually kept us in games . But Grimes was massive yesterday, unbelievable display .
Can vaguely recall that performance but no doubt a lot of Rancy has rubbed of in Grimesy
Just wish Astbury would take a leaf out of his book.

BOG x 10

Grimesy was epic with those marks. Reminded me of the 2014 game against Sydney when rancey stood up. Kicked it out of bounds on the full as many time too

I saw a docco on the English underground gangs in the 60s years ago. Apparently Phils mum ran a pub in Manchester the Quality Street Gang used to drink at. They had been away to London on a heist or summat and arrived back one night and got on the piss. Phil wrote Boys are Back in Town about that night.
Did they used to steal chocolates?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

did george kill momentum last night?

he started a lot of the great small pressure and from memory was good in the fast counter attacking hand ball chains

Some of his disposals were terrible. Especially when he had time. But same can be said for Graham. Too many little 9 iron chips that just hung in the air. That's a player bereft of confidence, one who just pokes at it and pops it up. Graham and Castagna are important to our pressure games though. They may survive.

Don't agree. Rance in the last quarter against Sydney to get us into the finals was better. Am I the only one to think that he was channelling Rance, not just with the good stuff, but also with the couple of "Rance moments"?
That might be true, but Rancy had Grimes to help him that game.
Grimesy had no one yesterday.

It's amazing what a win does for this board, the kick Richmond after a loss brigade are nowhere to be seen after a win. I'm sure yesterday's win pissed a few of them off.

But don't worry, they will be back after the next loss.
Yep.
Nay Sayers been unusually quiet this morning.

Shai was the one who surprised me most yesterday and challenged my perception of whether he was cut out for AFL. Much more damaging from the midfield and has the right balance of speed, creativity and toughness (loved his aggression) to become star. His amazing leap means he plays a lot taller as well. Fix that tank and we’re off to the races

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No more GOT for me, I flicked over 6 times to give it a chance and it’s just not my thing at all.

What is my thing is (to use his own wankish vocabulary to over describe) “the anticipation, excitement and the overwhelming shadow cast by the expectation of the impending response of Gerard Whately in regards to what can only be described as a day of ultimate judgement for the AFL.
The timing can only be imagined as orchestrated by the Gods, creating the opportunity for the AFL to make a stand, to stamp out once and for all the unsavory actions of players not directly involved in the play.
The time is now to empower the most important facet of our game.. the tag. Players need to understand Robbo that the oft naively assumed notion that the fans want to see the players play is a fallacy. Patrick Dangerfield needs to be held accountable for what could have caused untold damage to his opponent. The potential to cause injury cannot be argued.
I await with bated breath..Michael Christian, Gil McLaughlin and the AYEFFELLLL it’s over to you...
Robbo ..good evening”

That’s what he’ll say........ won’t he?
I can’t wait either.... that ******* flog ... did he watch the whole game like ‘he did’ for dusty ?
He is a weasel of the highest order .... I wonder how he will try to differentiate between both incidents ....
I’m guessing state how dusty was very bad but then mount an argument that both brownlow Medallist are have an issue with the tagger so something is wrong with his tagging
* the campaigner

Back