Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information + Useful Links - Season 27 - NEW PLAYERS SIGN UP HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you were keen on the Dragons ??
Dragons were not interested in me (never heard from anyone from the club) The furies meanwhile were very professional, TJASTA gave me a tour of the facilities down at the hippodrome and i was impressed with their history and wanted to be a part of it.
Might not make it onto the ground this week but damn if i did i would have a point to prove against your mob on the weekend.

Dragons were not interested in me (never heard from anyone from the club) The furies meanwhile were very professional, TJASTA gave me a tour of the facilities down at the hippodrome and i was impressed with their history and wanted to be a part of it.
Might not make it onto the ground this week but damn if i did i would have a point to prove against your mob on the weekend.
Who did you talk to at the Dragons ?

The furies meanwhile were very professional,

Here that SFA flogs, we are ******* professional!!!!

Ignore that BG, I don't normally lose my cool and am a picture of maturity, discipline, and professionalism. Welcome to the club

The Furies????

watdafack.0.gif

Great work TJASTA

What the hell are you doing PhenomenalV1 ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name (your BigFooty username): bgt2110
Preferred Position 1: Fwd
Preferred Position 2: Ruck
Preferred Position 3: Bench
Number: 21
Height: 199cm
Weight: 95kgs
Preferred Team (if you have one): Dragons sound ok to me
State (optional): Vic
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?:
Played a season with the Royals about 4 years ago when marlowe was captain before i was delisted due to concussion symptoms. Finally got the doctors ok to pull the boots on again. Before the concussions i remember Papa Jugs was our Full Forward, Blacky was just a rookie in his first season and Easty was in the ruck tapping it down to 3KZ is football who was running amok in the centre. Don't think the Royals had ever made it to the finals at the time either.

We're still just as bad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back