No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost respect for Lloyd when he made the liability comment.
Footy Classified.
No mention of the goalpost incident.
No mention of umpiring bias in the Collingwood match.
No mention of Ablett.

Lol what do you expect the fat campaigners company that produces the show is in bed with the AFL , of course he would have got the call from Gill this morning and not mention stuff how much of a rabble the comp is .

Whately is everything that is wrong with the code right now. Him and his mate Steve Hocking are taking the game away from its soul. New age nerds who havent the slightest idea of what the game is about. GW is in the media cause he can articulate words a certain way. Other than that, hes a bonafide enemy of the game. Cannot stand him.

Footy programs in general are s**t. They tell you what you need to hear. It's all contrived rubbish. Don't even waste my time watching any of them.

Just about everything in the world is rigged too. The only bit of hope I got that the world might not be so rigged was when we won the flag.

We all know what happened after that. The AFL lost their mind. Out come the rule changes and umpiring shaftings.

Get facked.

Like his dad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I so hope we win the flag this year. I might even enjoy it even more than 2017.
I will ******* let loose on all oppo and media flogs and trash the living **** out of them. DGAF.

my theory is dimmas going to try to break collingwood.

imagine if we had an even more injury ravaged season and won the flag, when they spudded up a 5 goal lead in the grand final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back