Preview ROUND 10 2019 Dreamtime at the G: Richmond vs Essendon, Saturday May 25th 7:25pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad for Daniher but serves the druggies right, they were going to ease him back through the ressies but rushed him back in for the NM game ( he wasn't even an emergency ) so he would be good to go for Anzac day. Bad bad player management. They leave him on the sidelines for a extra 2-3 weeks and he probably doesn't miss the rest of the season.

So obviously Rioli will be in, who do we reckon is out?
Soldo only and we go small with Balta rucking with a little help from everyone else?
Or we bring in CCJ (don't think it will be 2 phones) and one of the following draws the short straw (Menadue, Castagna, Baker, Bolton)

I think a healthy Daniher would've torched us. I remember a couple seasons ago we had Astbury go with him early and he gave him a bath, made the move to Rance and he shut Daniher down.
That's sorta what I meant.
He's been playing under duress and therefore clogging up their forward set-up.
Watch em go for just 1 main tall, knob (Stringer) and then a bunch of ground ball players creating a bit of chaos which will be harder for us to control IMO.

That's sorta what I meant.
He's been playing under duress and therefore clogging up their forward set-up.
Watch em go for just 1 main tall, knob (Stringer) and then a bunch of ground ball players creating a bit of chaos which will be harder for us to control IMO.
I think they'll probably move Hooker forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Garthwaite will be dropped now as we will still have Astbury, Grimes and Broad to also play as talls.

It’s not like we have a tall backline as it is. Last time we went in with a “small” backline we got our arses handed to us

Bad for Daniher but serves the druggies right, they were going to ease him back through the ressies but rushed him back in for the NM game ( he wasn't even an emergency ) so he would be good to go for Anzac day. Bad bad player management. They leave him on the sidelines for a extra 2-3 weeks and he probably doesn't miss the rest of the season.
Extremely bad management if that's the case ... could be just bad luck as well but the former seems more likely because he didn't come back through the two's.

They will bring in Mitch Brown who had been doing well as a back up 2nd forward.

If it is going to rain on Saturday night I wont be shocked if our change is just Soldo for Rioli and we ruck with Balta, Broad / Caddy / Garth or whoever.

Belchambers will more than likley beat Balta in most taps but once it hits the deck Balta is going to torch him, and in the wet that will be even more valuable in rushing the ball forward.

They will bring in Mitch Brown who had been doing well as a back up 2nd forward.

If it is going to rain on Saturday night I wont be shocked if our change is just Soldo for Rioli and we ruck with Balta, Broad / Caddy / Garth or whoever.

Belchambers will more than likley beat Balta in most taps but once it hits the deck Balta is going to torch him, and in the wet that will be even more valuable in rushing the ball forward.

If it is going to rain then I agree 100% with what you believe. I think the club won't promote anyone to Ruck as they arent ready.

I think you have to be careful not playing a ruckman even in the wet, because there tends to be lots of stoppages. Bellchambers will be giving Shiel etc first use also could be particularly dangerous around goal placing it to the advantage of their forwards.

CJ is not ready but he will compete and make it tougher for Bellchambers to put it down the throat of their mids and forwards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back