Preview Changes: R10 2019 v West Coast - NOW WITH POLL!

Will the match committee opt for Jenkins or Himmelberg this week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

matty Couch Named but will have a fitness test on Friday maybe.

By the way there an Open training session at Adelaide Oval 9.45am Friday Entry via South Gate.

No, it's a soft perspective.

Everyone who plays footy gets banged up - that's part of it. I'm sure EH isn't such a limp-wrist that he's worried about general soreness from actually playing the game.

Ah I miss ol' limp wrist.

Scott Stevens was a secret favorite of mine.

TS%20R10%20Graphic.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Matt Crouch - fair enough he was injured.
Jenkins - fair enough he sucks

Bit surprising Gibbs got dropped. Thought he was decent.

Atkins extremely lucky. Extremely. Missed the bullet my millimeters. Surely he should have been dropped before Gibbs.

Is it fitness or form with Seedsman? Should have been straight in if he's fit

Seedsman and Douglas not ready - tick.

Not risking Matt Crouch - tick.

Himmelberg over Jenkins - tick.

Gibbs goes out for Milera - which one would you prefer delivering from half back?

Atkins right on the edge. Named on the bench with Seedsman and Gibbs breathing down his neck.

Excellent selections.

Some very lucky players in that side. They're maybe fortunate that the SANFL game was on at the same time, so the selectors wouldn't have been able to watch Seed, JJ and Co in action.

Himmelberg has retained his place as he is far more likely to make a contest and bring the ball to ground than jenkins on what wil be a wet day....BUT he did look tired last week and it might have been time to give him a short rest this week. Also amazed seedsman is not back in..amazed

Gibbs goes out for Milera - which one would you prefer delivering from half back?

Milera, with Gibbs replacing either Mackay or Atkins. Surely Gibbs is better than either of those two.

That said, can't complain about the rest of the selections. Not selecting Jerka after 6 goals is massive

Back