World Cup 2019 Day 3 - Afghanistan v Australia - 10:30PM AEST - Sri Lanka v NZ 7:30

Remove this Banner Ad

This ground is tiny, we would of scored close to 400 on this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bit of a problem, isn't it? there are 4-6 world class sides extant in the world. how many make up the WC? 12 is it?

It should be illegal for Afghanistan to be able to win the toss and send themselves into bat unless it’s against minnows such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, New Zealand etc. These campaigners will get themselves to a painstaking 150. Somebody wake me up when we’re batting ffs.

Heads up, there is a code on the UberEats app which lets you order up to $20 of free McDonald's after midnight tonight only (you still have to pay $6.95 delivery). Order some Maccas whilst watching this match.
4BA20FE7-A77A-48A7-8C0E-46481E9F89CB.gif

Average of 45 economy over 6 but he is handy with the ball according to slats.

Is that not the definition of ‘handy’ with the ball?

It should be illegal for Afghanistan to be able to win the toss and send themselves into bat unless it’s against minnows such as Pakistan, Bangladesh, New Zealand etc. These campaigners will get themselves to a painstaking 150. Somebody wake me up when we’re batting ffs.

this is bait

Yeah thats what I am worried about ....I can see Nile and Stoinis going for a lot against bigger teams

Hazelwoods height would of been very handy on pitches that lack movement

Hazelwood isn't fit and definately not match fit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back