World Cup 2019 Day 4 South Africa v Bangladesh @ The Oval

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Tahir must be the biggest utensil in the game, surely!!! 0-44 off 6 overs, team getting belted by Bangladesh, get one wicket when the batsmen is trying to launch you out of the park, and you run around like you are the best player in the history of the game.

Didn't see the celebrations 2 balls later when his rank full toss was dispatched with ease!

GROTTO your thoughts?

Lets see when SA bat. You cant make an assessment on a pitch till both sides bat.

With that said, it wont be a walk.

Though England have chased scores of 350+ comfortably. SA are not England, but it should be an interesting run chase.

A bit cowardly to have waited till they reached a "safe" score to tag me.

Last edited:
Obvious point but the balance Kallis gave them has never been replaced.

Tahir has improved hugely over his career. I remember him playing for Middlesex and he bowled exclusively wronguns and was dreadful. No threat at all.

Good to see SA aren't so desperate for overs they are turning to van der Dussen. Even in club cricket his bowling was very hittable.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obvious point but the balance Kallis gave them has never been replaced.

Tahir has improved hugely over his career. I remember him playing for Middlesex and he bowled exclusively wronguns and was dreadful. No threat at all.

Good to see SA aren't so desperate for overs they are turning to van der Dussen. Even in club cricket his bowling was very hittable.

How many decent all rounders play the game today? England have a few, but the cupboard is bare internationally.

Could see a bit of this from Bangers this tournament. Career strike rates for this middle order not amazing

Back