2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 37 India v South Africa 5/11 1900hrs @ Eden Gardens

Remove this Banner Ad

You’re slagging off a professional sportsman who’s biggest crime is being selfish enough to hit the equal highest amount of hundreds in history, in 178 innings less than the previous record holder.

Yeah.
I’m slagging off his selfishness tonight based on his performance regardless of his rep or past… and pleaseeee! Like forums don’t or shouldn’t question “professional” athletes who are paid a truckload to perform and be scrutinised… 🙄

I’m slagging off his selfishness tonight based on his performance regardless of his rep or past… and pleaseeee! Like forums don’t or shouldn’t question “professional” athletes who are paid a truckload to perform and be scrutinised… 🙄

Mate you’re giving it to people for praising an innings that was well paced, well constructed, and rather than ‘questioning the narrative’ that you’re so worried about people painting, you’re creating your own.

The guy has a job. He is surrounded by shotmakers; there’s 3 players in that top 6 with strike rates over 99. He is not one of them. He had also batted for 3 hours on a hot day with humidity approaching 80 per cent. So, shock horror, after 270 matches he summed up the situation and his team managed 330 with him holding the innings together, with the two players alongside him who were getting the strike when he hit a single, making 51 off 29.

Yeah it’s just bizarre that he’s getting praise.

Can you bury your nothing nose any deeper up his a$$? Just move to India and you can cheer his every single along with the masses.

Oooh yes another fabulously mature assessment.
Person praises great player so must have his proboscis up said player’s rectum and should emigrate and uproot his entire life to another continent

Fantastic conclusion

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perspective.

You do seem to be letting him…. What is the word internet types like to use….. ‘headf**k’ you despite just being a guy with a stick in his hand so there’s that,
My head is far from “headf**ked” as you suggest. Yes, exactly. He is a guy with a stick in his hand that has been enabled to dictate far too much beyond what he should

I can't wait for the sunrise tomorrow, according to the brown nose commentators it will happen when the Indian bowlers drop their pants.

My head is far from “headf**ked” as you suggest. Yes, exactly. He is a guy with a stick in his hand that has been enabled to dictate far too much beyond what he should

So why does it upset you so much that people praise a man in cricketing terms, for putting in an excellent cricketing performance that more than likely will ensure his team stays undefeated and on track to become world champions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back