2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 31 Pakistan v Bangladesh 31/10 1900hrs @ Eden Gardens

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakistan from, Babar Azam (c), Shadab Khan, Fakhar Zaman, Imam-ul-Haq, Abdullah Shafique, Mohammad Rizwan, Saud Shakeel, Iftikhar Ahmed, Salman Ali Agha, Mohammad Nawaz, Usama Mir, Haris Rauf, Hasan Ali, Shaheen Afridi, Mohammad Wasim.
Bangladesh from, Shakib Al Hasan (c), Litton Kumer Das, Tanzid Hasan Tamim, Najmul Hossain Shanto (vc), Tawhid Hridoy, Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah Riyad, Mehidy Hasan Miraz, Nasum Ahmed, Shak Mahedi Hasan, Taskin Ahmed, Mustafizur Rahman, Hasan Mahmud, Shoriful Islam, Tanzim Hasan Sakib.

If Bangladesh win this, England are alone at the bottom of the table. Let's GO!

*If they don't win, I vote Australia throw our game against Bangladesh.
Doesn't really matter, even at the foot of the table they're having "the best time of our lives". Imagine how much fun they could have if they were winning games?

Doesn't really matter, even at the foot of the table they're having "the best time of our lives". Imagine how much fun they could have if they were winning games?
Someone needs to tell them there's no draft, so there's no point in tanking.

Pretty sure they also weren't informed they can't ask for a all change every two overs, or they wouldn't have come.

I listened to this at the time so I may have some details wrong, but from memory, he was one of the local commentator/hosts for the T20WC last year, and from there managed to get a shot on the IPL coverage. So he's basically "in" now with those who put together the commentary teams for these big events.

I'd rather literally any other side than Bangladesh in this WC, an Ireland, Zimbabwe or Windies wtc, they're just predictably mediocre.
Interestingly though, they played 9 games against those 3 teams as part of the Super League for 8 wins, 1 No Result.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back