Autopsy Autopsy vs Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish nothing but misery for the GC franchise. Horrible colours, crap crowds, crap song, given everything by the afl and I can’t wait until they are shipped to Tassie. They are that fake, the Tasmanian’s wouldn’t want them anyway.

Last edited:

More possessions and tackles. High kick:handball ratio. Actually won centre clearances. Solid win against s**t trucks. Sure, we looked worse as the game wore on and in general weren't as intense as last week (excepting parts of the first), but history shows the second week under a caretaker is almost a guaranteed loss and conditions were the type most teams only play in once every year or two. Overall an ugly game to watch, probably a bit of a bitch to play in too.

IMO, just put a line through the game, don't revisit too much from it, but refocus on intensity during the week.

After the last couple of weeks, due for a downer. Would have been a loss in previous years but got a workman like ugly win, ill take it. Bank the 4 points and burn the tape.

For what it's worth I reckon we still got cleaner forward 50 entries than we have the past 3 years with Brad.

Wish the commentators would realise that North have been down a rotation since 5 minutes into the game.

It makes it incredibly difficult to maintain the foot on the gas pedal for the last three quarters.

Not one for the highlight reel.

Take the four points and it's onwards and upwards. Thought Larkey,TT, Zurhaar all did their bit or again probably more importantly look like they belong at this level. LDU has a ways to go, but I'm liking his intent with the ball.

Durdin wasn't flash, hope we persist. Out of all of the youngsters it's TT and Simpkin who will be the best,the only thing stopping Simpkin from being elite is his kicking, needs to work on it.

All in all a s**t game of footy but sometimes games are just s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cunnington & Ziebell really stepped up after Higgins went down.

Thought Simpkin was solid.

Taz & Pittard done really well across half back.

Polec was good when others were fumbling.

Good first half but we really struggled to maintain the momentum in the 2nd half.

Good to get to the bye now and reset.

Cunnington & Ziebell really stepped up after Higgins went down.

Thought Simpkin was solid.

Taz & Pittard done really well across half back.

Polec was good when others were fumbling.

Good first half but we really struggled to maintain the momentum in the 2nd half.

Good to get to the bye now and reset.
We have gws next week

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back