List Mgmt. 2019 Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this still going. Paul Hogan kindly posted my actual picture after winning the Ormond golf day if you really want to see me. I tell you one thing. It aint worth it.
Was it this one?

(nice cap by the way :cool:)

60e6372955575f200f00b30a25338ace

So our top earner is on about $700k.

That just shows how much cash we have to spend.

Back the Armaguard truck up to Casa De Coniglio Lethers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so nothing stopping us from getting an elite mid then right.

i mean it's not like the salary cap is getting re-done that can catch everyone off guard.

we have the extra 10% to spend too.

no excuses.

That's the risk vs due diligence we do on him I guess..

If there was a chance to get him as part of a deal ( and it's strongly rumored he wants to come home ) then i wouldn't hesitate. A couple of guys from GWS coaching ranks rate him so highly it makes me giddy.

Injury prone players for proven players sounds like idiocy no matter how good he might end up. If he's got other clubs after him offer a future first if he's that good, no one will offer more than that. That said it sounds very Saints.

Caldwell was pick 11, we should have a very good pick to use and find the next Caldwell. JC could be Xavier Clarke or a gun. You'd want to get it right. Every time we try to outsmart the system we * it up.

Injury prone players for proven players sounds like idiocy no matter how good he might end up. If he's got other clubs after him offer a future first if he's that good, no one will offer more than that. That said it sounds very Saints.
Meh, just a couple of injuries.. at least we’ve had some exposure to see how good he can be.

If we ended up getting Greenwood and one of Martin, Dunkley or Sier I would be really happy with the trade period.

Coniglio my most wanted obviously, but I just can’t see him getting to us. Happy to be grossly wrong.
Greenwood is very slow. Not sure he works with any of them apart from Martin. Cogniglio is a dream

so nothing stopping us from getting an elite mid then right.

i mean it's not like the salary cap is getting re-done that can catch everyone off guard.

we have the extra 10% to spend too.

no excuses.
None too subtle attempt to lay some groundwork for you next round of tirades against the club if we don't trade in a gun...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah let's play safe and keep our proven B graders who want get any better.

Long term we have Clark and Bytel coming through.

I have great hopes for Bytel... but i still remember having great hopes for Freeman, ...and Ledger.

To me Clark is another versatile inside/outside player, more a NickDal Santo than a Lenny Hayes. Maybe a better version of Seb Ross, still a class above most of our players, but not a midfield bull.

Meh, just a couple of injuries.. at least we’ve had some exposure to see how good he can be.

Had some exposure to injuries as well.

If we ended up getting Greenwood and one of Martin, Dunkley or Sier I would be really happy with the trade period.

Coniglio my most wanted obviously, but I just can’t see him getting to us. Happy to be grossly wrong.
Don't see us getting any of them
Really hope I'm wrong

Yeah let's play safe and keep our proven B graders who want get any better.

Why not play safe and actually draft our own talent. So we had an idiot recruiter who ****ed up drafting with high picks, so now we'll gamble the next few away on high risk options? Freeman was a bargain remember.

Why not play safe and actually draft our own talent. So we had an idiot recruiter who ****** up drafting with high picks, so now we'll gamble the next few away on high risk options? Freeman was a bargain remember.
Can’t you do both. Drafting one player isn’t going to do much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back