Game Day Port Adelaide v Port Perth

Who did it better?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bonner and Motlop were liabilities today.

every player was a liability in the last quarter. It doesn't matter which player crumbles when the heat is on. if it is not one player crumbling and making a critical error it is another. It is purely our club's on-field culture.

Walters taking the piss out of Duursma with the arrow ?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
He was a wnker all game. Blowing kisses to our player when he was the one who should have had the free against him. Run down tackle after he ran a mile and he gets another soft free and laughs it up. Getting a soft 50 for no reason and then refusing to get back to the mark himself later and the umpire just let it go.

I am going to pretend that the players want Hinkley gone asap too and so they are losing now in order to do this sooner rather than later. So in my mind as soon as he's gone they are back to being the players that they are actually capable of being.

I have to tell myself something because i just hate watching Port play now and football is making me sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just goes to show what a tough competition this is.
If your just a little off the opposition will punish you.
Fremantle played well, they're a very good side.

You're probably right.

But that much weight of possession in Freo's favour contributes to the team being gassed. It's also utterly demoralising. The umpires were only watching one team tonight, and only paid us the obvious one.

I don’t disagree, it’s was like match fixing, had they not stopped in the last and we lost by a point I’d be saying that in the press conference if I were coach.

But I’m the end they stopped and the mats why they lost. Weak coaches deliver weak sides. Sack him now.

Fair enough, if you're going to act like he does it well come back at you at times.

Na man you celebrate how you like after a goal but to take the piss is bad form & the rest of the competition would & will take note of that and will come back to haunt him big time. The cnut was celebrating as if I’m a grand final the piece of shitt

If Ryder gets a 2 year deal we should riot

LOL, the week Lycett gets injured/gassed at the end of a game would be *exactly* the week this club’s current “desperately feigning relevance” administration would grant another over-reaching contract extension.

Back