Game Day Port Adelaide vs Adelaide

Jack Watts?

• Total voters
Haven't been on the board for a few days. Had an accident caused by an idiot. About 10 days ago missus says to me ' Dogs crapped at the bottom of the stairs again!'
Now we have had some rain and the stairs being outside have had 10 coats of shiny lacquer on them ( Idiot move 1). So I proceed to do what the missus says ( coz thats in the contract) and remove said dog faeces. All I can find to put on my feet are a pair of 5 year old thongs with no tread at all. ( Idiot move 2) Starts to walk down shiny wet stairs in bald ageing thongs.(Idiot move 3). All of a sudden I'm flying through the air looking at the sky. WTF!. Now Im 90Kg and 6'2" so Im gonna come down hard. Missus comes running out after hearing my loud groans. First thing she says is not " Are U OK?" . No its "Eww you landed in the dog s**t"
I didnt realise wiping your arse could be so ******* difficult.
Ports by 13.
I think that's a simile for today's game. Let me translate for Kern

Haven't been on the field for a few days. Had an loss caused by an idiot. About 7 days ago Kochie says to me ' Power crapped at the bottom of the eight again!'
Now we have had some rain and the gameplan/turds being outside have had 10 coats of shiny polish on them ( Idiot move 1). So I proceed to do what the boss says ( coz thats in my extended contract) and polish said dog faeces. All I can find to put up forward are a pair of 25 year old small forwards with no height at all. ( Idiot move 2) Game starts and I walk across shiny wet grass in my bald ageing body.(Idiot move 3). All of a sudden I'm flying through the air looking at the sky. WTF!. Now I'm 90Kg and 6'2" so I'm gonna come down hard. Kochie comes running out after hearing my loud groans. First thing he says is not " Are U OK?" . No its "Eww you landed in the Coke Zero"
I didnt realise coaching AFL could be so ******* difficult.

Crows by 48.

1 beer in the fridge... not good... might have to open the pykes forgotten pleasures (port) to help me through the game later.

Lol. I'm prepared. Went Dan's last night and bought a dozen long necks of Stout, a carton of Stella and a 1.25ml of Johnnie Red. I'm watching the game alone.

I’ve tipped the Crows by 44 points. I’ve only ever tipped against us in a Showdown once and that was in late 2016 when we were very ordinary and severely depleted while they were en route for Top 2.

I’ll feel pretty awful if we knock them off tonight and I didn’t even tip us but at least I can say that tipping them to win is justified since it happens 90% of the time now.

Interesting that their club has managed to indoctrinate young players into hating Port Adelaide without any experience and probably knowledge of football in SA pre AFL and the AFL licenses bid debacle.

Just shows how powerful an emotion hate actually is.

Love is a stronger emotion, but it requires a level of purity most don’t have. It’s easy to corrupt it with selfishness.

Adelaide players need to use hate because they are unloveable. Their entire existence was birthed in hate.

I am really hoping for that win we produce when no one expects us to win. We have done it twice already this year. Let's make it three. I actually think we could. But I clearly have no idea because i think we should legitimately be a top 4 threat with our list.

Even if we win which i really really want us to. It doesn't change that our coach needs to go. A couple of unexpected wins is nothing if we can't win the ones we are meant to win.
Yeah just once, it'd be nice to go on a 5 game winning streak. I mean, when did we last do that - under Williams???

Interesting that their club has managed to indoctrinate young players into hating Port Adelaide without any experience and probably knowledge of football in SA pre AFL and the AFL licenses bid debacle.

Just shows how powerful an emotion hate actually is.
Meanwhile, check out Robbie's barber shop and Charlie's YouTube channel! :drunk::drunk::drunk:

Your friendly neighbourhood reminder that every recidivist Christies crim cum meth-head primary school dropout living in Housing Trust squalor Crows supporter becomes a Prince Alfred old boy, Grange-quaffing member of the Adelaide Club regaling fellow Establishment hyphens in their grand gothic Victorian mansion down Unley Park way when they look at us feral Port scum.

No matter how much Ports pisses me off, I always wanna belt the absolute piss outta this piss-poor pastiche of a footy club: a pissant team for pissant people in a pissant town.

All over the ground, on the scoreboard, in the coaches box - we'll kill these campaigners...

351acj.gif

Last edited:
Back