Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Did they ask him about his mum and Freddy McGuinness and the greater postcode of 5045?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did they ask him why he left his boyhood dream of being a fire fighter having left his other boyhood dream of playing football mid season.

Did they ask him if he only played his last quarter of the season so that he could achieve a personal milestone before quitting?

D0C32013-A2B8-4600-BD56-4AD5B74E36E1.jpeg

What a massive noggin ? Is it getting bigger or is his body getting smaller ?

Hahahahaha

Reason for Walker jealousy clear here !!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even for him, that's ridiculous. Muppetangelo strikes again
This after he continuously posted garbage rumours and made up stories with "I'm told", and "sources say" and "I'm led to believe".

I hope they do introduce the law and I hope they backdate it for historical crimes. Rucci would be sued from pillar to post.

This after he continuously posted garbage rumours and made up stories with "I'm told", and "sources say" and "I'm led to believe".

I hope they do introduce the law and I hope they backdate it for historical crimes. Rucci would be sued from pillar to post.
Remember the 48 hour story he tried to spread? Weeks later I asked him about it on Twitter and he blocked me. It seems he doesn’t want to be questioned for his made up stories but wants others to be held to account, flog.

Rucci wants social media users to register with their drivers license, and for Pyke and Jenkins to sue the person that started the fight rumour.

Hi Rucci!!!!
Lol, how about all the rumours Rooch makes up...

Remember the 48 hour story he tried to spread? Weeks later I asked him about it on Twitter and he blocked me. It seems he doesn’t want to be questioned for his made up stories but wants others to be held to account, flog.

Reading this and I lol’d at the dentists!
Pemberthy and Goodings - Mission Accomplished

image.jpg

Hahaha
Hahahahaha
Hahahahaha hahahahaha
Hahahahahahahahahaha hilarious

What a soft cck troll

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back