• 47: Ivan Soldo

Votes: 89 31.9%
  • 48: Liam Baker

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When everyone else was missing easy shots....enter Ivan Soldo mid way through the last to put us 7 points up

Well done IS
Bloke earning the least coin on the field showing them how it's done.

To those who say Rioli who has been poor, I would almost agree, but I reckon he's getting there. Certainly cannot drop him, he is crucial to us.

He is centimetres off at the moment, that's all, occasionally late to get to a tackle and the occasional fumble but yeah, I reckon he'll hit his straps.

He is our number one pressure forward. As much as he is down in an attacking sense, he is too important to our pressure game that allows us to attack through other players.

Best win for the year no doubt. Hope it is a wet September! Grimes coming back on the ground was almost a bigger outcome than the win

On the negatives:
Ross had his worst game, would expect him to bounce back though
Soldo I thought was sloppy in the first half, I prefer Chol.
Would be good to get a full dry game in
Broad is a liability, I've been saying this for years but everybody always shuts me down, but yeah, he is

To those who say Rioli who has been poor, I would almost agree, but I reckon he's getting there. Certainly cannot drop him, he is crucial to us.

He is centimetres off at the moment, that's all, occasionally late to get to a tackle and the occasional fumble but yeah, I reckon he'll hit his straps.
I agree. His touch is off by a fraction, but his pressure was great today. Plenty of times he forced a ballup in our forward line today preventing the weagles clearing it. :smirkcat:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best win for the year no doubt. Hope it is a wet September! Grimes coming back on the ground was almost a bigger outcome than the win

On the negatives:
Ross had his worst game, would expect him to bounce back though
Soldo I thought was sloppy in the first half, I prefer Chol.
Would be good to get a full dry game in
Broad is a liability, I've been saying this for years but everybody always shuts me down, but yeah, he is
Agree with Broad he doesn’t give me great confidence having said that Short has not inspired me last few games
We will see how they go though next week

What's better than beating the Weagles?
Watching the game again on a Sunday nite in the comfort of your own home..........with scotch in hand!!

I've been going to the footy since the 80s and I've got to say that I can't ever remember being so pumped after a h&a game. I'm just so happy that I got to take my son and he enjoyed it just as much.
Leaving the ground I said to him jeez I feel like going to the pub, he replies so do I (he's 12)
haha he must have a secret fave barmaid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back