• 47: Ivan Soldo

Votes: 89 31.9%
  • 48: Liam Baker

Votes: 1 0.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question. You know how you look at Warner and a couple other in the Australian Cricket Team and think....jeez you must be a campaigner in real life. And you think that if they didn't play for your team you'd think they were an absolute w***er?

Do Geelong fans look at their players and think this? They must lol

If Pies lose i would expect 18 late changes to our team. Yeah 2 weeks off in a row is risky, but it worked resting players against Adelaide before the bye.

Bit different a couple of weeks off coming into matches vs saints and gc compared to having to shake the rust off in cut throat finals.

Serious question. You know how you look at Warner and a couple other in the Australian Cricket Team and think....jeez you must be a campaigner in real life. And you think that if they didn't play for your team you'd think they were an absolute w***er?

Do any footy fans on bigfooty?

As soon as Grimes came back on, one of our players (I think Broad) made a good spoil to the boundary on one of the eagles forwards and Grimes threw his fists up in the air like we he had kicked a goal even though he was ~50 meters away from the contest. As soon as Broad dropped back Grimes ran 20 meters up to him and high fived then ran back to his position while they threw it in.

It just shows how much he loves the boys doing well and his encouragement is never-ending. Gives it his all.

loved it when grimes marked unopposed in the centre. played on and said * this s**t (cause we i think couldnt put them away) and bombed it long. the crowd erupted

I noticed in the crowd there was a fair amount of support when the egirls got their goals. Particularly in the last Q. Were there really that many of them there or was that noise from the neutral oppo scum who get in on other memberships? Seriously wish we had our own stadium where oppo c**ts couldn't get in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez he’s struggling
He is struggling a lot, and I wouldn’t be against them dropping him next week and trying someone else, if we have anyone else.

However he’s the type of player that can quickly find form when needed.

He was absolutely shocking in the first half, however he was a lot of the reason WCE couldn’t get it out of our forward half most of the second half.

I noticed in the crowd there was a fair amount of support when the egirls got their goals. Particularly in the last Q. Were there really that many of them there or was that noise from the neutral oppo scum who get in on other memberships? Seriously wish we had our own stadium where oppo c**ts couldn't get in.
prob 5-7k e girls fans imo

Ross. Missed a sitter and turned it over late to give them a cheap goal. He’s not ready for the hardened finals series.
I feel for Ross but this is very likely.

Thankfully he plays for a good team and will get plenty of finals opportunities. (hopefully) :D

Love him as a player. But I think of zorko like this.

We are a very different side to our 2018 side. I haven't seen us this hungry since 2017.

Last year we were almost robotic, just kept getting the wins but there was not much hunger. Even after that streak of 4 close wins in the last few rounds, it didn't feel like a close win and more like just ticking off a box on a list.

This year is different. The passion from the boys and the crowd after the game brought back memories of 2017.

I also have the same feeling I had in my stomach when approaching September that year.

Last edited:
Love him as a player. But I think of zorko like this.

I think Caddy probably fits as well if we're being honest. lol Still haven't beaten the GeeLOL campaigner out of him yet.
Congrats on the win btw! Us Richmond supporters were meant to be barracking against you but I don't think anyone managed to.

I think the Pies will lose to Essendon.
If that happens, watch Brisbane beat us on Sunday, then we'll go up there week 1 and beat them.

Gees I would love this for selfish reasons, I'll be up there for first week of finals!

I think Caddy probably fits as well if we're being honest. lol Still haven't beaten the GeeLOL campaigner out of him yet.
Congrats on the win btw! Us Richmond supporters were meant to be barracking against you but I don't think anyone managed to.
I've never seen our lads crack in so hard. Really cannot wait for this game against your boys. Should be a thriller.

So Stack and KMac injured from yesterday's VFL game. Pickett not ready to come straight into finals I think.
That leaves only Nank and Cotch to come back into the best 22.

Change in the team for the QF should be...
OUT: Chol, Ross.
IN: Nank, Cotch.

Best 22 for finals looking like...

B: Vlastuin Grimes Broad
HB: Houli Astbury Short
C: Ellis Prestia Lambert
HF: Rioli Riewoldt Caddy
F: Edwards Lynch Castagna
R: Nankervis Martin Cotchin
INT: Soldo Graham Bolton Baker

That is a ******* sexy side and an extremely arousing spine even with Rance out.
Dimma in his presser wasn't confident of Nank playing said he ran today and has scar tissue causing him discomfort .
Cotch a certainty .

On SM-A520F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back