News 2019 Rumour File - discuss rumours here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can, given his decent foot skills and direct style, no pi**ing around with short, sideways football, would have to be an improvement in that regard to Kyle Hartigan in our back six surely?
Hes a taller Pat Wilson

Great - so we're in good shape... except for the reason for our being.

Based upon what? Certainly not their performances.

And why does he have the trust of the Board, when we've been disgraceful this year?

What about Burton, does he have the trust of the playing group?

These are more indirect weasel words.

Is it an external review, or is it not?

Then why are we having the review?

Seems like a sham process to me, if the expectation is already that it'll tell us what a great job everyone is doing.

Can defend him all he wants, doesn't change the reality.

Oh, so he didn't just take on the role because of Foord passing away?

Should've been after Tippett then.

Lulz, 9-11 years is the right time, is it?

What an arbitary, bulls**t figure.

Wait... so are you going, or not?

Why did all of our Board Members decline to comment, when this is clearly of interest to the member and support base?

This is all just bulls**t PR spin - yet again.

I re-iterate this;

These are more indirect weasel words.

Is it an external review, or is it not?

He's a smug f**k. I cant stand the prick. Full of excuses to justify his uncountable existence.

You can bet we'll replace him with a clone.

Just F**K OFF ROB just F**K OFF

you just answered your own question as to why our current coaching panel won't be interested
You can get set with me that if you think Pyke won't make big changes to our game style, structures and game plan over summer.....He well knows now it's not working and you can bet he's well aware it's blatantly unpopular with the Adelaide supporters. Unlike some I'm supremely confident now there will be sweeping changes made at the AFC at season's end and over summer.

Exactly.

And who is the external party?

Is it one individual, or are we engaging a professional consulting firm?

DB5Hphzo_400x400.jpeg

You can get set with me that if you think Pyke won't make big changes to our game style, structures and game plan over summer.....He well knows now it's not working and you can bet he's well aware it's blatantly unpopular with the Adelaide supporters. Unlike some I'm supremely confident now there will be sweeping changes made at the AFC at season's end and over summer.
we can only hope!!

Have a look at this s**t:

Screenshot_20190820-213212.jpeg

We're not trusted to rule ourselves.

Like, I already knew we had submitted to AFL control, but its infuriating when you see it in a table like this and that all VFL clubs have member voting rights

You can't believe anything that comes out of Chapman's mouth. There will be an external review but it will be carefully managed

How come the article suggests Roo would have to give up radio due to the time pressures of being Chairman. It didn't stop Koch, McGuire or Brayshaw.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 730950

Like, I already knew we had submitted to AFL control, but its infuriating when you see it in a table like this and that all VFL clubs have member voting rights

A joke that we're under the same terms as the expansion Clubs, a Club in a non-AFL state and Port.

You can't believe anything that comes out of Chapman's mouth. There will be an external but it will be carefully managed

How come the article suggests Roo would have to give up radio due to the time pressures of being Chairman. It didn't stop Koch, McGuire or Brayshaw.

Ricciuto will be in on it.

"Errr. Brett Burton is a...brilliant man, with lots of well thought out, practical ideas."

View attachment 730950

Soooo who do we have to kill to get our independence?

External-led review?

Who are they leading?
1 bloke wearing a suit getting directed to all departments except that 1 door that has BB on it.

When suit guy asks about the door he gets told its nothing to worry about and ooh muffins

View attachment 730950

No wonder we are s**t. It works to the Afl's best interests that we never win a flag. Would fully support a breakaway competition.

View attachment 730950

Note the VFL clubs all retain their traditional membership structures, yet us "interstate" franchises are AFL (or WAFC) controlled.

Further confirms we joined their VFL......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No wonder we are s**t. It works to the Afl's best interests that we never win a flag. Would fully support a breakaway competition.

One of the very few Clubs (maybe even the only one) that has played a "home" final interstate. (not talking about the GF 2017, but a final v Melbourne in 00's.)

AFL also made sure to screw non-Vic Clubs by allowing the MCG to host the GF for decades to come.

Note the VFL clubs all retain their traditional membership structures, yet us "interstate" franchises are AFL (or WAFC) controlled.

Further confirms we joined their VFL......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Well we did.

But we will get control in 2028 which is all we can look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back