Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 23 vs Brisbane, changes for Qualifying Final vs Brisbane

who was in the best for the Tigers vs Brisbane

• David Astbury

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 83 30.5%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 109 40.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 244 89.7%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 192 70.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 129 47.4%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 209 76.8%
  • Jason Castagna

• Liam Baker

Votes: 67 24.6%
  • Jack Graham

• Noah Balta

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As great as soldo has been you can’t play both.
Nanks ability to mark in defence will get him in.

In: Nany, Kmac
Out: Soldo, Balta

I thought caddy did a good job today as well. He plays pretty tall and his defensive efforts were impressive.
Kmac is gunna cover more ground, more quickly though which will help during transition. I’d like to think he comes back into the side- lions are pretty physical. Kamdyn rarely gets out-physicalised.
I do love Kamdyn and personally I would rather see him on the other wing ahead of Ellis but I don't see it happening. Brandon won't get dropped. The only way kmac comes back is if we decide to omit one of short/baker, both were solid today.

Not sure what more we could do other than win. We were never going to win by 64 points against a much improved Brisbane side.

If we are good enough we will win in brisbane and I think we are good enough too.

A special game by Vlaustin today and I thought Soldo was pretty good also. Just wish he tapped to advantage a bit more. Maybe we just needed someone to get it too as it seemed Brissy players k ew where it was going and snarled it.

Short and Shai both need to lift if they want to hold their spots. Shai is a little bit of a show pony and he needs to get that out of his game. He needs to be a team player and stop trying to do the spectacular things. He has talent but he doesn’t do himself or anyone else any favours when he tries to do that special thing. He usually comes unstuck and it’s not a good look either.

Overall, we did what we needed to do - win and get the double chance. Well done Tigers.
Shai only messed up once today early on when he tried held onto it for a bit to long... every other possession he was selfless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Baker's best game, provided plenty of drive out of the backline.
20 disposals @75% 7 marks 4 tackles
Been unreal with his hands for weeks now.

Broad’s best game for the year. Gee I am glad Lynch is in our team. Even when he does not kick goals, it does not matter. Ipo have to respect our forwards and it kills their intercept game.
Ivan is going to be a top line ruck in 2 years time.
Vlaustin should be made captain next year.
100% agree with vlas as captain

View attachment 733724

Collingwood officially no.1!! Thanks for coming.
I’ve got a serious question for you.

Not trolling you at all, I’d love an answer.

Why are you so obsessed with Collingwood possibly being the biggest club in the land? I honestly don’t get it.

Do you have such low self-esteem that it literally is the be all and end all of your existance that Collingwood be #01?

Because seriously, you really should see someone about that inferiority complex you’re rocking there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back