Autopsy Roast & Toast Round 23 vs Brisbane, changes for Qualifying Final vs Brisbane

who was in the best for the Tigers vs Brisbane

• David Astbury

Votes: 8 2.9%
  • Nathan Broad

Votes: 15 5.5%
  • Dylan Grimes

Votes: 83 30.5%
  • Bachar Houli

Votes: 109 40.1%
  • Nick Vlastuin

Votes: 244 89.7%
  • Jayden Short

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Brandon Ellis

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • Dion Prestia

Votes: 192 70.6%
  • Josh Caddy

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Daniel Rioli

Votes: 14 5.1%
  • Trent Cotchin

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 22 8.1%
  • Shai Bolton

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Tom Lynch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jack Riewoldt

Votes: 129 47.4%
  • Ivan Soldo

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Shane Edwards

Votes: 33 12.1%
  • Dustin Martin

Votes: 209 76.8%
  • Jason Castagna

• Liam Baker

Votes: 67 24.6%
  • Jack Graham

• Noah Balta

Votes: 3 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lions and media been on this thrash talk agenda 2 weeks now shows me Grimes has got to his head.Yep by the sounds of it we might as well not rock up.One point that hasn't come up in the media is the lions kicking 55 points aren't going to cut it against us.

Media talking up the night time dew factor, so checking the Lions night games this year, 4 wins 1 loss

The last three, lost to Pies in r5 62pts. Beat Hawks r11 3 goals, and beat North r18 by 2 goals
Its not a formidable statistic or anything to fear, plus the last time they played on the Gabba at night was way back in July 20.

Its also slippery when it rains, and the media keep saying we're the best wet weather side, the media should be pumping our tyres.

It might be the media still picking at the spilt chips about Dylan v Charles...
But I’m surprised Fagan didn’t shut it down early...It’s straight up whining now...Chris Scott embarrassing...We’ll see who it helps...#us

The 3 rucks made a case for getting picked. Nank will be the one to come to the seniors.... For Balta. Bolton will get one more chance. If he doesn't produce again I'd drop him for Pickett.

Pickett and Bolton aren’t really like for like though. Pickett by all reports is very slow and hardly a forward pressure type. Butler kicked four and if anything would be the one to replace Balta. Predicting he snags 3 and kicks off his finals series well after resigning.

I think we missed Ross last week, they had to throw Cotchin back into the center (which wasn't part of their gameplan) because we were getting dominated. I think Ross for Bolton will be a major upgrade.

Ross was horrible in his last game. Chopped the ball up and barely found it. Next year for mine with Cotchin to go into the middle and contest more.

Charlie drops his lip quickly when things aren’t going his way.

Grimes already in his head and it won’t take him long to throw the toys out of the cot on Saturday.
Hipwood said in an interview that they would have to block more

Loved how Dimma was asked for a response regarding Charlie Cameron's comments about DG tactics. He says go and speak to Tom and Jack and ask how they deal with it on a weekly basis...

They get that treatment every week and no one blinks an eye. Cameron gets it once and everyone loses their minds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Us against the world. Imagine if we had won the flag last year and we were going for the hattrick. They'd be losing it even more
InB4 Gill says the fact we are winning so much is actually bringing the game into disrepute. 12 months ban.

Best.

We are the AFLs Grand Final and Entertainment.....

I think it’s awesome that the media are talking about how to beat us, what do you have to do, who can unlock the puzzle.
It shows that the ball is in our court. We have no puzzles to unlock. We are the puzzle. We can definitely beat any side in the finals. Everybody knows it.
Who wants to talk about how we beat Brisbane?....fmd we just beat them by 5 goals. All the world knows what we need to do. The proof is in the pudding.
As a player you want to be hearing about how is the oppo going to stop YOU. Not the other way around. Can we get free kicks for Charlie, how do you stop Grimes and Vlaustin, Dusty only had it 21 times and still made us look silly, Neale had 51 possies and we still couldn’t win. Andrews to Jack....will Tom now kill us? It’s boogie man s**t.
* thinking about that.
Meanwhile, we had no tackles in our 50, lost i50s, lost clearances and CP. We won by 5 goals. We lay 10 i50 tackles and we win by 7. We level the i50s and it’s a thrashing. Nothing to discuss.
So chill out 👍🏼 You want this talk more than you want the questions asked of you.

Marlion Pickett - Draft Combine Results

20m Sprint: 2.98 seconds (Daniel Rioli: 2.89 seconds)
Agility: 8.06 seconds (Oleg Markov: 8.23 seconds)
Repeat Sprints (6 x 30m): 24.33 seconds (Daniel Rioli: 24.15 seconds, Oleg Markov: 24.32 seconds)

Cheers

amazing how one misinformed comment on bigfooty a few days ago regarding Picketts speed, becomes "by all reports"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back