No Oppo Supporters 2019 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just poor quality footy in all four matches. I really thought each of the match-ups would make for good games besides Eagles vs Bombers. Apparently not!

Does make the case for thin spread of talent across 18 teams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think Horse instructed the players to kick to the +1 Bedford?

That seems like a strange coaching move...

so theres never been a poor coach? just poor players who cant follow instructions?

so theres never been a poor coach? just poor players who cant follow instructions?
Last night proved this can be true.
Brisbane players didn't follow the "good" coach's instructions on this occasion.
A poor coach is a poor coach & Longmire is far from a poor coach. In fact he is one of the top 4 coaches in the land as we speak.

Brisbane players didn't follow the "good" coach's instructions on this occasion.
A poor coach is a poor coach & Longmire is far from a poor coach. In fact he is one of the top 4 coaches in the land as we speak.
Should we reboot the Longmire thread. I was going back 2 years , as he's now a super coach who put us in the bottom 4 !

The main issue here is the shorts are on the wrong teams. Geelong's more white top should have white shorts. Collingwood's more black top should have black shorts. But the all important AFL TRADITION means away team wears white shorts so we get stuck with ugly clashes. They should have made Collingwood wear black shorts or tell Geelong to make their darker kit their home kit

EDIT: Read somewhere that it was Geelong's decision to wear the darker shorts with the whiter top, which is absolutely a stupid decision by them not the AFL. Dumb by the AFL to sign off on it though
The problem is that Collingwood needs an away guernsey. The AFL needs to stand up against Eddie and force them to.

play well = great coach

play,poorly make stupid decisions = dumb players didnt follow instructions

longmire isnt a top 4 coach anymore

clarkson, simpson, scott, hardwick easily better at the moment

they're probably racist, but thats not why they're booing Gaz. They're booing Gaz coz they're idiots. Idiocy and racism go hand in hand, along with jingoism, nationalism, banging on about the national anthem and having a picture of donald ******* trump as your avatar.
Well far be it from me to have an opinion. There's nothing wrong with having pride in our great country and admiring the best POTUS in over half a century and who was democratically elected.

You're in the wrong place. The Hypocracy of the Left thread is in the Politics section.

Kinda the reason why want Kemp or Byrnes this draft.

Mids with breakaway pace.

But I really like how brisbane play. Very nice to watch
I'm starting to lean back towards selecting Kemp with our first despite his knee injury as well. Big inside mid who can break away from congestion. He can also play anywhere on the ground.

Should we reboot the Longmire thread. I was going back 2 years , as he's now a super coach who put us in the bottom 4 !

With the bottom 3 youngest 22 across the competition every week, were you expecting a premiership?

Maybe your expectations are out of step...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back