Preview 2019 Prelim Final - Tigers v Cats @ Punt Rd Oval, Fri 7:50pm

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
TV shows are non obligatory viewing. Fancy hating someone that you have never met, never will and has absolutely zero impact in your life. You’d be better focusing on supporting your family and friends, who actually care that you exist.

Can’t disagree with you there, but have you had a look at the tigers board recently? It’s 99% filled with vitriolic posts. I think they just egg each other on, because I find it hard to believe there are that many lunatics supporting one team.

Anyway, it’s just a game and should be enjoyable whether your team wins or loses.

I’m going with Blitz on Lynch and I want Henry on Jack, Hendo is slow but a good intercept mark. Harry in the goal square with Esava kneeing everyone in the back at every contest further up field.

Same it has to be Blitz and I think it will be. Hendo a much better match up for Jack. Either way it's not ideal because one of our best players has been suspended and we just have to cope.

That's football look at GWS and collingwood on one leg. Alex Rance could have been playing it's Hawkins own fault he isn't available everyone knows it

Hendo to Lynch, Blitz to Jack, Harry forward and just competing.. Grimes will take Sav, the key is he doesn't get frustrated when he being held a mile off the ball and keeps working, Harry starting deep on Astbury and I have faith Harry will get his share of chances, hopefully he takes them.

Keep Vlaustin away from intercepting don't let Houli wheel free off half back

Hope Sav just pounds Grimes at every opportunity.

Well, the forwards need to find better separation and the mids kick under less pressure.
Don’t think we really have a choice in this, the pressure is going to be extremely high this week.

Sometimes you just have to kick it whether its a hack kick or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't PO to be honest - Rohan even if fit is an iffy Finals performer. I like the sure hands and zip that Narkle brings - he showed some good signs last week , plus I think we need him with Duncan missing.

Rohan, is purely and simply, in very poor form - whether this is a slump or reverting to the norm, im not sure - but I would be worried if he plays as we cannot afford his performane against the pies to be repeated in such a big game. Nothing against the guy personally, but given his presented form over second half of the season, he does not deserve a spot.

I’m going with Blitz on Lynch and I want Henry on Jack, Hendo is slow but a good intercept mark. Harry in the goal square with Esava kneeing everyone in the back at every contest further up field.

This is the game you say to Blitz - you're an AA full back - go out there and own that lanky bugger , don't give him a sniff :)

Rohan, is purely and simply, in very poor form - whether this is a slump or reverting to the norm, im not sure - but I would be worried if he plays as we cannot afford his performane against the pies to be repeated in such a big game. Nothing against the guy personally, but given his presented form over second half of the season, he does not deserve a spot.

I don't think he's fully recovered from his concussion. Just hasn't looked right since.

I wouldn't PO to be honest - Rohan even if fit is an iffy Finals performer. I like the sure hands and zip that Narkle brings - he showed some good signs last week , plus I think we need him with Duncan missing.

He probably is - but he would at least give me hope - because he is lightning quick - and a very strong mark - if he clicked - he has got a high ceiling he has got alot of talent

Henderson - then is no boldness at all in bringing him - and in my opinion - the worse team you would want to bring him in against is Richmond because they are quick - that chaos ball over the back - where it is a sprint to the line - disaster

Just saw we have Nicholls as an umpire again, fu**!

Game is over before it even starts!

That's the other important thing we'll have to be aware of - free kicks. They haven't been going our way this finals series so we need to minimize the possibility that they will be allowed to have an impact on the result.

I suspected Henderson would come in if organ didn't come up for the meatray not really sure if it's good or bad. Probably the logical option over the rest of the bunch
I think that the logical option was Henderson coming in Ray. I'm happy with that but the bigger question remains as to how the team is actually going to structure up...

Matchups?

Blicavs just has to go to Lynch I think. Harry really should be on Riewoldt but with Henderson coming in that looks his matchup? Rioli is there most dangerous small forward and often will go missing for the match if he starts badly - Stewart to him I reckon. Kolo or Bews to Castagna/Bolton etc. O'Connor to Lambert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back