List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So giants a massive chance to win the flag next year. They’ll need to throw in a decent player to with pick 6 and 2020 first. If this draft will be as compromised as people say

Yep 100% this, we move back 3 spots for a pick next year that could technically be a second rounder.

6, next years first and a player makes sense seeings as though we are technically giving GWS another 1st rounder this year.

so any idea what players we could ask for?

Finlayson should be one, is Bobby Hill meant to be highly rated? Im not that interested in Bonar, Caldwell?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That would be my guess too. If they do then I’ll back JT to be making a good decision. We might not feel we need a ruckman at that pick but would people be happy if we could go back and pick Brodie Grundy instead of Jimmy Toumpas?

Obviously anyone would like to go back and take Grundy over Toumpas but we desperately need kids in other positions before we start looking for a young ruckman.

I would be pissed if we used pick 8 on a kid that should be there in the second round.

Obviously anyone would like to go back and take Grundy over Toumpas but we desperately need kids in other positions before we start looking for a young ruckman.

I would be pi**ed if we used pick 8 on a kid that should be there in the second round.
Knightmare had North taking Jackson at 8. Callum Twomey has him at 14.

I’ll defer to the smarter minds than mine, but an undersized western Australian ruck would be a very odd selection for us at 8.

He did play a good game against Casey on the MCG this year, but unless we think Jackson can be a KPP or a really good forward/ruck, then I’d find it a big surprise.

I just want to know if he has key forward ability.

From all reports he's a promising ruckman who can play as a key tall while also being a contested beast who wins his own ball, has outside speed and class and is an intuitive crumber. When we talked to his family before the draft camp, the house was absolutely spotless - not a crumb in sight. His mum gave Josh Mahoney a box of Jatz to prove a point and apparently Jackson's eyes fully dilated like a panther on the prowl.

From all reports he's a promising ruckman who can play as a key tall while also being a contested beast who wins his own ball, has outside speed and class and is an intuitive crumber. When we talked to his family before the draft camp, the house was absolutely spotless - not a crumb in sight. His mum gave Josh Mahoney a box of Jatz to prove a point and apparently Jackson's eyes fully dilated like a panther on the prowl.
You had me at contested

Since when is Topkent both in the know and mum about things? The guy shoots from the hip and is transparent as they come normally. Weird.

Surely no ruckman with an early pick? Gawn has 5 years left, Preuss is reasonable in emergency as #1 ruck and Bradke is our #3 project. Not a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back