List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Image result for wtf gif

Considering every single piece of information in that tweet is incorrect, i daresay this is just a classic Tom Browne stitch up.

What a character.

Image result for wtf gif

Considering every single piece of information in that tweet is incorrect, i daresay this is just a classic Tom Browne stitch up.

What a character.
What a rascal

The trade deal if lodged and agreed by AFL is official ..Which eliminates cold feet ..
The announcement doesn’t have to be instantaneous , some business deals take planning for a official announcement..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Stevens tweet mentioned trades not being able to be lodged before 3pm. If his meant announced then that clears it up.

he's just taking the piss now

St Kilda clearly don't rate Geelong as a fierce rival and a genuine premiership threat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Genuinely disappointed we didn't shaft Geelong this trade period.

The years of mediocrity that awaits them given their list profile couldn't have happened to a nicer club.
They have the makings of the next North Melbourne, not good enough to win flags but the odd finals appearance deluding them into thinking they're a couple top-up players off a premiership.

Geelong once again proving what a massive bunch of flogs and hypocrites they are.

I'd say the Karma bus will hit them, but let's face it, living in that s**t hole Geelong, it's already backed over them.

Ludicrous that we can give up so much for a guy of similar ability and they basically get him for free. No real difference between the players’ situations
One barely paid all year and the other came 5th in the Brownlow...

Genuinely disappointed we didn't shaft Geelong this trade period.

Dont fret Old Boy.

In the fullness of time.

Lose a battle and win the War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back